MetaQuotes abandons MT4, turns entirely to MT5 trading platform - page 2

Can anybody tell me whether this is a problem with the feed from my broker or is it the mt5? Daily looks OK but other time frames are awful... And this is a chart without any indicators. When I put indicators on, they do not show up, I am guessing because the feed is interrupted. Manual refresh does not change anything... Same charts are perfectly fine on mt4.

dabiel6:

Can anybody tell me whether this is a problem with the feed from my broker or is it the mt5? Daily looks OK but other time frames are awful... And this is a chart without any indicators. When I put indicators on, they do not show up, I am guessing because the feed is interrupted. Manual refresh does not change anything... Same charts are perfectly fine on mt4.

What broker?

Check if the broker is online - since I am not having problems

dabiel6:
Swissquote

All seems to be OK (this is from their demo server)

mladen:
What broker?

Swissquote.

And to add, if I have only 2-3 charts in the same profile, the charts tend to be OK but when I load >4/5 charts in the same profile, then this is what happens.

dabiel6:

Swissquot.

And to add, if I have only 2-3 charts in the same profile, the charts tend to be OK but when I load >4/5 charts in the same profile, then this is what happens.

See this example too - I don't know why, but I am not having any problems on their demo server

mladen:

All seems to be OK (this is from their demo server)

Thank you Mladen. As I mentioned in my previous post, if I have only 2-3 charts in a profile, then it is OK. But when I load all my indicators (OK, I agree they are quote a lot... ) and I have more than 4-5 charts in the same profile, this is when this problem occurs... I am using mostly your ema indicators, plus some trend lines. The same setup works perfectly fine in mt4... I am simply trying to recreate my mt4...

mladen:

See this example too - I don't know why, but I am not having any problems on their demo server

See mine. I am also on a demo. I am wondering what could be the reason... The indis?

dabiel6:

See mine. I am also on a demo. I am wondering what could be the reason... The indis?

Actually, now that I look again at the bigger picture, 0.999 appears as the price of several pairs... Very strange

dabiel6:

I don't think so (but, just in case, check if you have any error message in the terminal - the experts and the journal tab)

dabiel6:
Actually, now that I look again at the bigger picture, 0.999 appears as the price of several pairs... Very strange

Did you use other broker before switching to Swissquote?

Reason: