Fundamental analysis made simple

To add comments, please log in or register
Chris
Chris  
Let's analyze fx market together! Fundamental analysis was never so simple...and it is 100% FREE
It's almost Christmas It is a good moment to do something for other people, and in this case I mean other traders. So during past few weeks I've worked hard and I've started this free and simple project. It's called:

www.forexcrunchers.com

So what is this project all about? As you probably already know, successful forex trading is all about being synchronized with fundamentals and sentiments that drive the market. Trading without fundamental analysis is like trying to drive a car, only by looking in the rear-view mirrors. And by looking in the mirrors I mean: looking only at the charts and indicators that can only indicate past events.

In order to become profitable in trading you need to learn how to "predict" the future. Or at least how to anticipate to the current market events. But there is a big problem with fundamental analysis:

It takes very long time to gather and process all information. And there are so many different sources out there providing forex news and market analysis.

So, forexcrunchers.com provides a simple solution called: collaboration! And here is how it works:
  • Every project member will be assigned only to 1 news feed, which can be a forex news website or other service providing market analysis
  • Every project member needs to actively gather information regarding price direction for all major pairs from website that is assigned to him
  • The whole analysis is just reading 1 daily blog and determining direction for each pair: buy, sell, flat or no data
  • The analysis of each member is shared in one common market prediction table in the members area
  • Doing just one simple analysis a day you will get a complete and detailed market overview from many different sources

See also my small presentation:

www.forexcrunchers.com/how-it-works/

If this will not enhance your trading results, then nothing will! So just take a look on my new website, and send me an email if you are willing to join our community.

Note: This project is 100% free!

Greets,

Chris

asdss
asdss  

removed.....

Chris
Chris  

Guys,

Since you are lazy people I have managed to automate my free market analysis, it contains the following:

1. Short term technical analysis overview (Source: investing.com)
  2. Long term fundamental overview (Source: fxstreet.com)
  3. Real-time market sentiment overview (Source: myfxbook.com)
  4. Real-time news feed data (Source: multiple websites)

Greets,

Chris

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register