A Strategy which is CONSISTENTLY Profitable for a change.

I do believe I am onto something! I am testing a strategy I developed

which enters trades across multiple different currency pairs each week. It even survived

the CHF drawdown, then trading LARGE lot sizes the following week. I don't see why it won't work over the long run

to make 100% a month, just risking a 10-20% max draw down. Below is a statement. And I will keep this thread updated with my weekly progress.

Files:

Actually, In my trading career, from all trading strategy, I like most scalping due to having more profitable. Generally, it trading plan is not used in any regulated trading broker. But, I am very to select as my trading platform where, I can use my scalping strategy devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. by providing , just only one pip trading spread ,this ECN trading stage for all time make sure best trading surroundings for scalping. So, it is very supportive to me to make profit by using my trading strategy which is very profitable.

Hi jimer,

the results are looking good. 50% winners and the winners are a lot bigger than the losers. That's ok.

But you're trading too big. You had a drawdown of 55%. I doubt that your account will survive in the long run with such position sizes. The biggest drawdown is ahead of you .

There is no alternative way to make profit constancy without using any kind of trading strategy. From my first day of trading I have been using price action strategy which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have selected MxTrade trading broker due to accurate candlestick that is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. so, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

From ECN trading platform, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that are very much supportive to make profit with certainly. Actually, traders earn money from this trading platform according to their trading experience. in my trading career, like to make money by scalping way that brings profit in a short time.

Reason: