Can someone recommend me a good EA?

Hello people, im very ne to trading in Forex, i have already informed myself about pips, leverage, lots, etc. But i still can't find the right moment to buy or sell

So i came here looking to see if someone could recommend me a good EA

Since im currently in a demo account there's no problem with capital

I already tested Ichimoku5 and i had bad results, but again remember im a noob at this and i might have made a mistake

Fritz125:
Hello people, im very ne to trading in Forex, i have already informed myself about pips, leverage, lots, etc. But i still can't find the right moment to buy or sell

So i came here looking to see if someone could recommend me a good EA

Since im currently in a demo account there's no problem with capital

I already tested Ichimoku5 and i had bad results, but again remember im a noob at this and i might have made a mistake

If you are just starting, better to start with manual trading. That is the only way to learn. Using eas is very risky if you do not know exactly what the system is about and if you did not test it for yourself manually before using it as an EA

on my own:
If you are just starting, better to start with manual trading. That is the only way to learn. Using eas is very risky if you do not know exactly what the system is about and if you did not test it for yourself manually before using it as an EA

Thanks for the advice, i have already done some manual trading in which i managed to turn $10k into $11,650.00 (of course demo account) in about 5 days days with just some mild leverage.

But im also looking for other alternatives like EA's.

I'm NOT looking to turn "easy mode" on or expect to leave MT4 running and get $1k everyday,(tough it would be awesome) but it would be nice to see what this EA's can do in a demo account

Fritz125:
Thanks for the advice, i have already done some manual trading in which i managed to turn $10k into $11,650.00 (of course demo account) in about 5 days days with just some mild leverage.

But im also looking for other alternatives like EA's.

I'm NOT looking to turn "easy mode" on or expect to leave MT4 running and get $1k everyday,(tough it would be awesome) but it would be nice to see what this EA's can do in a demo account

Making 15% in a 5 days means a couple of things :

You are probably using a trending system and the couple of days were exceptional (it was a trending couple of days). That means that in ranging market the earning will not get even near to those 15%

15% in 5 days also means that you are using excessive risk. 750% a year is a) a thing that happens once in a million cases b) a dream for the rest 999.999 that lose their account

Also, my recommendation is that you open a live account : $100, so be it. But the difference between live and demo account is enormous. Once when adrenaline starts to rush even with cents the mind stops working. Get used to live trading before really go live trading. And lessen your % expectations. As Ed Thorp told once : "We (he) has a system that makes 3-4% a year with a minimal risk, but now everybody is looking for 100s of % and nobody is interested in his system". The greater the expectations, the bigger the fall (except for the lottery winners)

on my own:
Making 15% in a 5 days means a couple of things :

You are probably using a trending system and the couple of days were exceptional (it was a trending couple of days). That means that in ranging market the earning will not get even near to those 15%

15% in 5 days also means that you are using excessive risk. 750% a year is a) a thing that happens once in a million cases b) a dream for the rest 999.999 that lose their account

Also, my recommendation is that you open a live account : $100, so be it. But the difference between live and demo account is enormous. Once when adrenaline starts to rush even with cents the mind stops working. Get used to live trading before really go live trading. And lessen your % expectations. As Ed Thorp told once : "We (he) has a system that makes 3-4% a year with a minimal risk, but now everybody is looking for 100s of % and nobody is interested in his system". The greater the expectations, the bigger the fall (except for the lottery winners)

Glad to see that someone is reading what Ed Thorp told. Some documents written by him can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180154

mladen:
:) Glad to see that someone is reading what Ed Thorp told. Some documents written by him can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180154

What amazes me is that so few know who he is

I just reached $ 12,000.00 on my demo account, i don't know what am i doing right lol .-.

Well thanks for the advice, i guess i will follow it and make a small $100 live account, after that i might make a $1k one and hope for the best

Fritz125:
I just reached $ 12,000.00 on my demo account, i don't know what am i doing right lol .-. Well thanks for the advice, i guess i will follow it and make a small $100 live account, after that i might make a $1k one and hope for the best

On an average range of 3-5 pips in a last couple of hours on almost all symbols?

Read my first post

on my own:
On an average range of 3-5 pips in a last couple of hours on almost all symbols? Read my first post

I did not made any new trades, these were all trades that i had started yesterday and gave me some profit today

Fritz125:
I did not made any new trades, these were all trades that i had started yesterday and gave me some profit today

That is good, but I still have an impression that your risk is too high (just an impression based on your rewards in such a short time)

on my own:
That is good, but I still have an impression that your risk is too high (just an impression based on your rewards in such a short time)

Thanks for the advice,i will change that

Reason: