You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom in less than 1 second? - page 2

From my experience with mt4i copier(mt4 to mt4), it managed trade with "Order Number"; in the receiver of MT4 it would created {Order#} in trade's comment.

Also notice it will do a counter/hedging trade against a new trade of the same pair(New trade that opened in opposite direction of the floating/active trade)

New trade of different currency pairs are uneffected

Here's an example from screenshot on my vps:

note: Trade with comment is from mt4i copier, two trades without comment are from "CopyPositionsFromMT5"

Files:
mt5copier.png  69 kb

getting:
New trade of different currency pairs are uneffected

Oops, I was wrong, new trade with different pairs(GBPUSD) than the current active/floating opened pairs(EURUSD) will also receiving an instant closure by "CopyPositionsFromMT5"

Thanks your patient, In long run I hope this update will benefited everybody

getting:
Oops, I was wrong, new trade with different pairs(GBPUSD) than the current active/floating opened pairs(EURUSD) will also receiving an instant closure by "CopyPositionsFromMT5" Thanks your patient, In long run I hope this update will benefited everybody

Hello my friend.

You just need to attach one EA (CopyPositionsFromMT5) to copy the positions from your MT 5 terminal even if you want to trade many currency pairs at the same time. You don't have to worry about suffix in your MT 5 terminal and you only need to worry about the suffix in your MT 4 terminals.

The working mechanism behind this trade copier is to keep the same floating positions between your MT 5 and MT 4 terminals. For example, if you have 0.1 lot GBPUSD, 0.2 lot EURUSD, 0.3 lot EURGBP. Then the trade copier will copy exactly same positions to your MT 4 terimnals for all these three pairs. To trade all these symbols, you just need to attach one EA in your MT4 terminal.

Also note that you can copy your MT 5 positions up to 5 MT 4 terminals from the single MT 5 terminal. To do this, you just need to copy and paste the terminal path.

This is very advantegous if you are using multiple of MT 4 brokers for your live account.

Kind regards.

Kind regards.

MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Version 3.9 Updated.

New features added in the MT 5 to MT 4 trade copier version 3.9

1. Automatic scaling of MT 5 lot size is added. Automatic scaling of MT 5 lot size is done by comparing the balance in your MT 4 and MT 5 terminals. But you can still use “ManualLotMultiplier” variable to scale the MT 5 lot as you wish. Just set “AutomaticScaleOfPosition” = false, to use this manual scaling of MT 5 lot.

2. In version 3.9, the Trade Copier will not disturb any positions created by users or other Expert advisors in your MT 4 terminal.

3. Not new in version 3.9, but this Trade Copier can copy MT 5 positions up to five different MT 4 terminals in your PC. This option is great for your live trading when you have multiple live accounts with different brokers.

From the version 3.9 with 14 April release, I made a small minor improvement in the version 3.9 with 15 April release.

The improvement was made to reduce or remove the file open error when user attach MT 4 EA first before the MT 5 EA is not ready.

But still it is better to attach MT 5 EA first and then attach MT 4 EA later.

Note that the latest version is version 3.9 released on 15 April which is attached on this post. The manual is the same.

MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier EA Version 5.0 Updated.

What is new in version 5.0

In version 3.9, Sleep function between each copy of positions delayed the trade copying time. Therefore, in version 5.0, I removed this Sleep function for faster trade copy. This saves at least 1 seconds of copying time.

What does MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier do ?

Use your profitable Meta Trader 5 Expert Advisors with your favourite Meta Trader 4 brokers.

MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier can help for it.

Dear All

MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 5.2 is now released.

You can now set your own magic number and your own comment for each Meta Trader 4 positions.

Note that there is words limit for the order comment, so try to avoid really long comment for your order. It is the same for order magic number too.

With live version, you can use unlimited time and you can also enter International Meta Trader 4 trading contest or trading competition using your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors.

I already entered couple of trading competition using this trade copier. This trade copier also save me a lot of hassle to rewrite the meta Trade 5 code into Meta Trader 4 code. Just copy the trades from your Meta Trader 5 terminal to your Meta Trader 4 terminal. That is it.

The possibility is unlimited with this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

Then enjoy this demo version. (note that there is time limit for demo version.)

Kind regards.

Here are more discussion for this Trade Copier. You will get more inforamtion about this trade copier.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...19#post7444519

auto9817:
Trade copier is updated to MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier version 3.8.

You can use this for MT4 symbol with suffix for example, EURUSD.ecn or EURUSD.m or EURUSD.e, etc.

mt5_to_mt4_trade_copier_demo_31_march_2014.zip

I use this Trade Copier on my live account and I have no problems with it. The suffix feature and the lots multiplier feature are very useful. Plus it is cheaper than the other trade copiers that are out there.

mgulla7:
I use this Trade Copier on my live account and I have no problems with it. The suffix feature and the lots multiplier feature are very useful. Plus it is cheaper than the other trade copiers that are out there.

Hello mgulla7

Thanks for your positive comments. I really apprecate your interest on my MT 5 to MT 4 trade copier.

Originally I created this trade copier to enter the international Meta Trader 4 trading competition using Meta Trader 5 Expert advisor.

The back testing facility in meta trader 5 is superb in comparison to Meta trader 4.

I still think Meta Trader 4 is great. However, Meta Trader 4 does not use multi core processor in back testing. So very slow in optimziation.

With this trade copier my coding work reduced to half as I don't have to do any more conversion coding from MT 5 to MT 4. It is great relief for me.

Anyway wish your the best luck with your Fx Trading.

Kind regards.

Reason: