New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 304

Thanks for these links mladen. I marvel at your organisation skills, knowing where these items are located here. I downloaded two of them and they both work but none have the moving average signal line.that I found so useful. I'm still baffled why the other one works on one platform - same build / different broker, it's the first time I've experienced this phenomenon. I see in the links that others experienced similar. I'll monitor the replacement and see if it's as useful as the _SigMA version. Again, many thanks for responding.

Newton51:
Thanks for these links mladen. I marvel at your organisation skills, knowing where these items are located here. I downloaded two of them and they both work but none have the moving average signal line.that I found so useful. I'm still baffled why the other one works on one platform - same build / different broker, it's the first time I've experienced this phenomenon. I see in the links that others experienced similar. I'll monitor the replacement and see if it's as useful as the _SigMA version. Again, many thanks for responding.

Newton51

Do you get any error message in the experts or journal tab of the terminal?

On the alternative MT4 (where I noticed the visual difference):

MA_AngleZero_SigMA when attached reports as "loaded successfully" and then "initialized". This is where it displays only the upper section and no MA line unlike on the other MT4 platform.

I downloaded two of the linked similar versions and they reported as follows:

MA_Angle_v4 "cannot set indicator buffers!" (and then "initialized"),

EMA_AngleZero "cannot set indicator buffers!" (and then "initialized"),

It had not occurred to me to look at the Experts tab to see if there was a problem. A new discipline for me now before posting any query.

Curious and curiouser.

Newton51:
On the alternative MT4 (where I noticed the visual difference):

MA_AngleZero_SigMA when attached reports as "loaded successfully" and then "initialized". This is where it displays only the upper section and no MA line unlike on the other MT4 platform.

I downloaded two of the linked similar versions and they reported as follows:

MA_Angle_v4 "cannot set indicator buffers!" (and then "initialized"),

EMA_AngleZero "cannot set indicator buffers!" (and then "initialized"),

It had not occurred to me to look at the Experts tab to see if there was a problem. A new discipline for me now before posting any query.

Curious and curiouser.

Can you post those versions that were causing the "cannot set indicator buffers!" error?

These are the two I referred to as reporting cannot set indicator buffers. I downloaded them yesterday from you posted. They are both different to the one I posted my query about (the one I am familiar with) as these have no moving average. They look good though

Files:

Newton51:
These are the two I referred to as reporting cannot set indicator buffers. I downloaded them yesterday from you posted. They are both different to the one I posted my query about (the one I am familiar with) as these have no moving average. They look good though

Both are working for me (build 950 - no code change)

I am out of ideas what might happen to you

Files:
example_1.png  116 kb

Yes they do work but when I looked in the Experts tab I saw the messages and reported them. It is odd I agree.

Newton51:
Yes they do work but when I looked in the Experts tab I saw the messages and reported them. It is odd I agree.

That is just a problem in the code (it does not mean anything actually in the code of those indicator - code leftovers from previous versions)

Here are the two versions that are not going to write that messages :

emaanglezero_1.mq4 ma_angle_v4_1.mq4
Files:

Thank you for your thoughfullness and effort in this matter. I am very grateful.

mladen:

rorz

As far as I see, they are OK, but someone chopped them not to show anything on the chart

Try this one first (just changed the inputs to be visible) : usdx.mq4

thank you so much..

NO need to show anything by $$USDX.mq4.

The Create$$USDX.mq4 will call $$USD to create the offline chart as the renko chart.

Today ,i have make another index by this indicator..... like Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index, GBPX,EURX,JPYX.........it look good.

Reason: