New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 250

mladen:
Only now noticed. Here is the nmc version : allaverages_v3.1_crossover_filled_nmc.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the kind help,i know how much and most important work,you have to do,i was decided to wait your kind response till long until you see it some day.:).

today i was reading in thread "favorite indicators and why",actually we learners always see every thing in our own little and limited mirror,when you see and observe things in your big mirror and at huge size canvas according to your knowledge and experience and most of the time,many things are not considerable and useful so got over looked,but that seems us important because of our lack of knowledge and understanding and then we feel,we are getting ignored (though and of course it is not and never a part of service,just a sort of kind help and sympathetic thinking of you) if any of us ever think ed,what right or rights we have on you and what we had done or doing for you ?

so i like ask you for apologies for any of our mistake and over estimating,all is due to our too less understanding and seeing things in mini mirror,only few are factory default wrong manufactured by nature,all rest are because of lack of knowledge.

my best regards for the best person

mntiwana

Hi all, can i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4.

Thank you

Files:
xpma.mq4  17 kb

HI MLADEN and MRTOOLSCan i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4.

Thank you

Files:
xpma.mq4  17 kb

privasi:
HI MLADEN and MRTOOLSCan i ask for help to improve these indicators in order to work on the latest version of MetaTrader 4. Thank you

privasi

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xpMA nmc.mq4

mladen:
privasi Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xpMA nmc.mq4

First i thank you in advance to you because the indicator has been updated, can i ask you again to make the setting for the indicator at the : MA_Type in order to put the number 6 because if i enter the 6 indicator does not appear.

Thank you for your response.

Files:
ma_type_6.png  39 kb

privasi:
First i thank you in advance to you because the indicator has been updated, can i ask you again to make the setting for the indicator at the : MA_Type in order to put the number 6 because if i enter the 6 indicator does not appear. Thank you for your response.

privasi

Copy this T3MA to indicators folder and it will work : t3ma.mq4

Files:
t3ma.mq4  3 kb

hi, can someone help to make this indi to work well with new meta trader 4 and need help to make the signal dot bigger as 3

thankyou very much for the kind help

beginneralert.ex4beginneralert.mq4

Files:

playnet:
hi, can someone help to make this indi to work well with new meta trader 4 and need help to make the signal dot bigger as 3

thankyou very much for the kind help

beginneralert.ex4beginneralert.mq4

Playnet, would advise to forget about that indicator, it is a renamed Silvertrend indicator which repaints.

thank you very much for the advise, but any suggestion to similar this with no repaints? once again thank you very much...

playnet:
thank you very much for the advise, but any suggestion to similar this with no repaints? once again thank you very much...

There are no no-repainting silver indicators

Reason: