New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 174

dansmol:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Will you be so kind, to make NMC ,the attached

indicator(downloaded a few weeks ago

from TSD)

Thank you for your time

Dan

Dan, the indicator needs 2 include files for it to even start to work.

hanover --- function header (np) and hanover --- extensible functions (np)

mrtools:
Dan, the indicator needs 2 include files for it to even start to work. hanover --- function header (np) and hanover --- extensible functions (np)

Dear mrtools

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

By any chance you know were I can find

the 2 include files?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

Thank you very much for your fast answer.

By any chance you know were I can find

the 2 include files?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Dan

One is here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download hanover --- function header (np).mqh

The other is here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download hanover --- extensible functions (np).mqh

Dear mladen

Thank you very much.

forever gratefull

Dan

Bar timer that works regardless if ticks are coming in or not : iclock.ex4

It shows the time in which the current bar will expire. If the formation of a new bar is late, it changes the color. Unlike the similar bar timers, this one does not depend on ticks. Just keep your PC local time up to date and it should show correct time

Files:
timer.gif  74 kb
iclock.ex4  9 kb

Ema variation with filter (multi time frame with interpolation already) with some options that are available only in a new metatrader 4 : ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

is there any basket indicator that creates an offline chart with 14 currencies ( T101 ) for example that works on the new metatrader?

if so could anybody point me to a link. because i cant find one.

Thanks

tradestate:
is there any basket indicator that creates an offline chart with 14 currencies ( T101 ) for example that works on the new metatrader?

if so could anybody point me to a link. because i cant find one.

Thanks

tradestate

Do you have a version that was working in the old builds?

If yes, why not posting it here so it can be revised for the new metatrader 4 builds

hi Mladen,

i cant get the file from my computer as attachment here, but i saw it is also uploaded at forex-tsd. so included the link.

in theory it compiles good in latest build. but it wont show the #t101# symbol at offline chart in the new metatrader.

the file is called T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download T101_Indy_PriceHistory_v3-dnk.mq4

Thanks

Dear Mr.Mladen,

Can you kindly help me make these wonderful XARD indicators compatible with MT4 build 711 version.

Files:
Reason: