New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 172

Can someone please make these indicators compatible with the new Metatrader build?

Thanks!

Jaquanburton:
Can someone please make these indicators compatible with the new Metatrader build? Thanks!

Jaquanburton

Here is this one first : level_trading_1.01_nmc.mq4

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Can someone please make these indicators compatible with the new Metatrader build? Thanks!

And this one : level_trading_123_2_nmc.mq4

Liza:
Hi coders!

Could one of you update/optimize the attached indicator? It works, but it works veeeeery slow in the strategytester. I am very new to coding and tried several things, but this one is (yet) out of my league. Please help!

Thanks guys!

dodabands.mq4

Liza, since dodabands is actually bbands stop, maybe try this version and try calling the trend buffer 0, not able to test it myself but maybe it will help.

Files:

Hi,

Could anyone make this build 700+ compatible, it works but it stops updating after a while. Thanks.

renkolivechart_v3.2.mq4

Thanks,

Nick

Files:

mr_nims:
Hi,

Could anyone make this build 700+ compatible, it works but it stops updating after a while. Thanks.

renkolivechart_v3.2.mq4

Thanks,

Nick

Nick

A couple of questions :

1. Do you get any error message in the experts or journal tab?

2. When exactly does it stop updating?

In general, if it is working and then stops, then the problem you are describing is almost 100% sure not coming from that code but from metatrader

mr_nims:
Hi,

renkolivechart_v3.2.mq4

Thanks,

Nick

Nick

Try it out now :renkolivechart_v3.2_nmc.ex4

mladen:
Nick

A couple of questions :

1. Do you get any error message in the experts or journal tab?

2. When exactly does it stop updating?

In general, if it is working and then stops, then the problem you are describing is almost 100% sure not coming from that code but from metatrader

Hi Mladen,

This is what's happening. Now it doesn't work at all.

Also if you are able to fix it, would you be kind enough give the source instead of .ex4

I have a member who can add some parameters to it like Maxbars to reduce load and to refresh renko on m1 history change etc.

Many Thanks,

Nick

Files:

Anyway:
Nick Try it out now :renkolivechart_v3.2_nmc.ex4

Hi Anyway,

Thanks this works, But do you have the mq4 source for this. I've been trying to hunt for the livechart 3.4 source but without any luck.

I want to add the parameters of 3.4 of maxbars and also additional parameter of refresh offline chart on m1 history change, i have a member who can add those codes from scratch, but we need the mq4 of the livechart 3.2 nmc

Thanks,

Nick

mrtools:
Liza, since dodabands is actually bbands stop, maybe try this version and try calling the trend buffer 0, not able to test it myself but maybe it will help.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks! This is the version i'm looking for. I compared it with the dodadands.mq4 and studied the differences. I finally figured it out. Thanks for your great help, really appreciate it!

Reason: