thanks.

chan123

here is this one : osma_color_mtf-alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
chan123 here is this one : osma_color_mtf-alerts_nmc.mq4

here is next one :

Files:

Hi mladen & mrtools,

Can you please help me with this request?

1. TRSI.mq4 --> make it new MT4 compatible

2. SSRC1.mq4 --> is it possible to use a fixed number of bars always (say 500), instead of using indicator_counted() function? It is not properly refreshing it. Also, I would like have it run with a fixed number of bars always.

These are not my indicators, but are taken from the forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,

fxd01

Files:
trsi.mq4  6 kb
ssrc1.mq4  7 kb

fxd01:
Hi mladen & mrtools,

2. SSRC1.mq4 --> is it possible to use a fixed number of bars always (say 500), instead of using indicator_counted() function? It is not properly refreshing it. Also, I would like have it run with a fixed number of bars always.

These are not my indicators, but are taken from the forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,

fxd01

fxd01

This is how TRSI looks on my terminal without code changes :

Maybe you only have to change the color of the indicator (depends on your chart background)

Files:
trsi.gif  68 kb

fxd01:
Hi mladen & mrtools,

Thanks,

fxd01

SSRC1 is simply having problems with a display because it is using snake (centered TMA) and it recalculates

mladen:
fxd01

This is how TRSI looks on my terminal without code changes :

Maybe you only have to change the color of the indicator (depends on your chart background)

Hi mladen,

This is how it used to look before MT 600.

Thanks,

Files:
euusd.jpg  103 kb

mladen:
SSRC1 is simply having problems with a display because it is using snake (centered TMA) and it recalculates

Is it still possible to use a fixed number of bars (say 200) instead of using counted_bars=IndicatorCounted()? Basically the indicatory should loop thru the current 200 bars (ie bar0 - bar 200) all the time. Is that possible?

Reason: