New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 47

Momentum:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, Is there any chance that this indicator (which I think Mr Tools did), can be changed to be compatible with the new build of MT4?

Momentum

This one is a a new metatrader 4 compatible

Thank you very much Mladen - really appreciate your help!

MACD double 2

Here is one indicator that is not just new metatrader 4 compatible, but it can work only n new metatrader builds. It can show all the things that need to be done in order to make it completely new metatrader 4 like (code, error checking and using some possibilities - using price names instead of criptical numbers, for example , and having descriptive parameters - that do not exist at all in old builds of metatrader)

PS: it will not work on builds 509 or older

Air92:
Dear Mladen and mr.Tools, where can I find a simply spearman rank correlation nmc? I don't know you did it or not,but I can't see it.

I need SpearmanStack ,as shown in the picture, but in the past I had problems with him,he's very heavy,and my computer stops with him.

Now I just want to take a simple correlation ,and put different periods,to obtain similar to the Spearman Stack.

Here is one indicator for a pleasant weekend : this is a fast version of Spearman stack (it is using dll for calculation). It is new metatrader 4 compatible

is it possible to convert this one?

Files:

Hi Mladen

Please help to fix VQ indicator. Thank you

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

ZANKY:
is it possible to convert this one?

ZANKY

Here you go

Files:

Please convert the attached indicator to new Metatrader format.

Thanks.

Mladen & Mrtools, I'm using RenkoRangebarsv1.2 new format.mq4 but it is too slow...

RenkoLiveChartv3.2 used in metatrader 4 older versions was very fast

is there any way to improve this on new mt4 builds?

star821:
Hi Mladen Please help to fix VQ indicator. Thank you

star821

Here you go

Files:
vq_nmc.mq4  8 kb
Reason: