New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 33

hello mladen, can you or anyone else please update this indi for new mt4 build? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 see post 6158. i do not have access to post indi. thanks

eforex3:
hello mladen, can you or anyone else please update this indi for new mt4 build? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 see post 6158. i do not have access to post indi. thanks

eforex3

You have to go to advanced editing mode and then you have an attachments tool (see the picture). Anybody has an access to post indicators (code)

Files:
attach.gif  64 kb

mladen:
You have to go to advanced editing mode and then you have an attachments tool (see the picture). Anybody has an access to post indicators (code)

regarding the "Manage Attachments" window-- how do you delete a file that you have already uploaded and no longer needed?? Thank you.

eforex3:

Hello Eforex3, made that arrow version compatible with the new mt4 builds.

mrtools:
Emmany for those indicators to work they need indicators named "MKNY_1","MKNY_2","MKNA_1","MKNA_1","MKN2_MO","MKN2_MO","MKN2_ST", and "MKN2_DI".

Hello mrTools, i could only get 3 out of the 6 files. the site was asking for subscription to download the remaining. i dont know if these 3 files can make any of the 2 indicators work. Thanks

Files:
mkn2_di.ex4  5 kb
mkn2_mo.ex4  4 kb
mkn2_st.ex4  4 kb

emmany4:
Hello mrTools, i could only get 3 out of the 6 files. the site was asking for subscription to download the remaining. i dont know if these 3 files can make any of the 2 indicators work. Thanks

Hello Emmany4,

Those indicators will get the arrows on Market Navigator 2 to work, but looking at the code more thoroughly looks like this was a commercial or ex4 indicator that was decompiled and the code was patched somewhat to get it to work.

michaelB:
regarding the "Manage Attachments" window-- how do you delete a file that you have already uploaded and no longer needed?? Thank you.

michaelB

You can do that in the first 3 hours after posting. Simply go to manage attachments when editing the post and you will be able to delete the file there.

Hello mladen,

Here are 3 indicators interesting for everyone. There are some errors. Can you please look.

Thank you.

Sorry for my english, I'm french, but I think that one understood oneself.

breakeven_ea_v1.2.mq4

pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

spreadindicator.mq4

un6oitil:
Hello mladen,

Here are 3 indicators interesting for everyone. There are some errors. Can you please look.

Thank you.

breakeven_ea_v1.2.mq4

pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

spreadindicator.mq4

Here is this one first

Files:

un6oitil:
Hello mladen,

Thank you.

breakeven_ea_v1.2.mq4

pipsometer_5_decimal.mq4

spreadindicator.mq4

And this one

Reason: