New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 22

Hi mladen, thanks for posting the dll. Is there any chance that you could post the source. I was hoping that it would be included in the zip.

Many thanks,

Alex

mladen:
Including this one for one simple reason : it is using old rates passing ways to dll. Dll was changed in only one part (it is described here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page65 what was the change) and in the mql code nothing (not a single letter) was changed and it works properly again

hughesfleming:
Hi mladen, thanks for posting the dll. Is there any chance that you could post the source. I was hoping that it would be included in the zip.

Many thanks,

Alex

Alex

No problem. Here is the source for that dll

Terrific mladen,

I can't thank you enough.

Alex

Hi, can someone check this indicator to work on buld 604, please? It doesn't work.

heiken_ashi_t3_-_separate.mq4

THX

GodsClown:
Hi, can someone check this indicator to work on buld 604, please? It doesn't work.

heiken_ashi_t3_-_separate.mq4

THX

GodsClown

Here is a version that works OK with new builds

MrTools,

I am interested in setting this up as an EA trader if there is not currently one already setup. How would the signals be coded for use in auto trader? I have a shell ea trader script. Looking at the buy/sell triggers of the DSS of Rsx, I am not sure how it would be set up for signals on the ea trader. ( Disclaimer.. Still learning to code mq4... I have been looking at this code for hours and could use some assistance on creating signals that can be used for the ea trader). Thank you for your assistance.

mrtools:
This is Dss of RSX made compatible with the new MT4.

I've noticed the term "nmc" has been added to modified indicators for Build 600+.

What does it stand for?

Thank you.

michaelB:
I've noticed the term "nmc" has been added to modified indicators for Build 600+.

What does it stand for?

Thank you.

"New metatrader compatible". I use it to know that it has been checked and/or modified to work OK with new builds of metatrader (and agreed with mrtools that we both do so - it makes it easier to check things)

Mladen, I know that you're swamped with these kind of requests so whenever you have time can you fix attached files for new MT4 build.

Always grateful.

Files:
ef_hurst.mq4  6 kb
q_methods.mqh  6 kb

Hi Mladen,

Thanks to you and Mr. Tools for the insightful addition of "nmc" to the new indicator names.

This will prove to be very helpful in the future searching for the new indicators to use with the newer MT4 versions...

Also...I am continually amazed...and very appreciative...of all the help you both give to people on this Forex-TSD website...making it one of the best around. I learn more each time I read your posts.

God Bless you both for your efforts...!

Robert

Reason: