New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 8

checkin:
I am using the renko live chart 3.303 for a couple of days and it is stable (even with never builds).

Yep, there should be no problem with it (unless we get some surprise - and I sincerely hope that there will be no more surprises)

mladen:
Yep, there should be no problem with it (unless we get some surprise - and I sincerely hope that there will be no more surprises)

It is metaquotes : we might find ourselves trading with metatrader 5 on Monday :):) With them you never know

checkin:
It is metaquotes : we might find ourselves trading with metatrader 5 on Monday :):) With them you never know

Or metatrader 6

metatrader 6.5

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to create an all-in-one renko EA that is compatible with the new upcoming 57x build mt4.

I mean I will give you the source code for all the four types of renko ea's and you could make it an all in one with the option to choose which renko type we want.

For example : all in one renko ea (renkolivechart3.4 , median renko, parallel renko & rangebar renko) with the option to choose which type and that works on the new build?

Let me know so I could post the mq4's for these.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to create an all-in-one renko EA that is compatible with the new upcoming 57x build mt4.

I mean I will give you the source code for all the four types of renko ea's and you could make it an all in one with the option to choose which renko type we want.

For example : all in one renko ea (renkolivechart3.4 , median renko, parallel renko & rangebar renko) with the option to choose which type and that works on the new build?

Let me know so I could post the mq4's for these.

Best,

Nick

Nick

Yes, it is possible, but a simple conversion is much faster than making a completely new project that would encapsulate all those type

mladen:
Nick Yes, it is possible, but a simple conversion is much faster than making a completely new project that would encapsulate all those type

Hi Mladen,

I'll attach the sources anyways and let you try it, if you can find the time someday.

Thanks,

Nick

Does MTF work? I am getting errors on build 574 when I recompile. I am seriously considering taking 2014 off to go do something else. Who has the time to fix this mess?

Alex

hughesfleming:
Does MTF work? I am getting errors on build 574 when I recompile. I am seriously considering taking 2014 off to go do something else. Who has the time to fix this mess? Alex

Hi Alex,

Please check again, the new build is going to be 583 and everything works properly now, including all the mt4 ea, indicators and scripts. I think they changed it so as not to disrupt the current traders works.

Best, Nick

Thanks Nick,

That is good to know. I will wait to see what happens.

regards,

Alex

Reason: