Harmonic Analysis - page 328

Operator13:
No threat, no zup haha, just a simple excel sheet doing most of the calculations in order to validate a pattern for you.

based on the deviations of the legs between a perfect pattern and the actual pattern. Visual chart included. I will post it soon, just busy making it so the fib levels can be customized.

Just sharing something that worked for me sinds my beginning days.

Hope you appriciate!

I can't wait!

Harmonic pattern structure rating:

HP Structure Rating 2 - Download - 4shared - Vincent R

Set the fib levels that work for you and than fill in the X,A,B,C and D price and time.

For a visual on the chart fill in the pattern type number.

Hope there are some excel powerusers out there who like to help make it better, the sheetprotection password is 321

Feel free to come with suggestions, modifications or ideas.

Hope it will help somebody.

Operator13:
Harmonic pattern structure rating:

HP Structure Rating 2 - Download - 4shared - Vincent R

Set the fib levels that work for you and than fill in the X,A,B,C and D price and time.

For a visual on the chart fill in the pattern type number.

Hope there are some excel powerusers out there who like to help make it better, the sheetprotection password is 321

Feel free to come with suggestions, modifications or ideas.

Hope it will help somebody.

Hey, cannot download, my virus protection does not let me do so, for whatever reason!

AUDJPY Bullish Bat.

Files:
audjpyh4.png  36 kb

lobogabor:
Hey, cannot download, my virus protection does not let me do so, for whatever reason!

So, now that you say it, I had the same problem with 4shared.

Is there another way to upload this thing, let me know because I tried to attach it.

Still, try this:

hp_structure_rating_2.xlsx

Right-click it and open image in new tab, if all is right you will see the download link

Files:

adonis23:
AUDJPY Bullish Bat.

There's a bat on AUDCAD as well.

Files:
audcaddaily.png  54 kb

A potential bearish cypher on GBPAUD.

Files:
gbpauddaily.png  43 kb

Operator13:

Still, try this:

hp_structure_rating_2.xlsx

Right-click it and open image in new tab, if all is right you will see the download link

Thanks, it downloaded, I will try, I got to it just kinda late here.

The title is definitely promising for an HP user !

Take care!

AudUsd looks nice...does anybody have any info about the kordynamicfibonacci indicator on the right of the graph?

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.09.30 01:20 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Seems like a relatively old tool gone out of users head... I myself just undusted it today, wana give it another try, tried years ago.

I do find some blogs discussing it shortly in the past, but no real conclusion about usage..

some people refer to it as setting up the right parameters it is a miracle..all they forgot in those old times, what they referred to as "right parameters"

I will appreciate if someone can point me into the right direction to the "right parameters"

definitely capable to show confluences

Which of course can be drawn manually on multiple timeframes (or zooming out one graph) as well... I do know that.

Similar to autofibo, but much more advanced in the sence of taking into consideration different size ZigZags...i.e. like different TFs (based on my limited knowledge about zigzags and TFs).

Also I find interesting, those confluences matching the Sup/Dem or Res/Sup levels..

Really looks good again, after years not using it.

lobogabor:
AudUsd looks nice...does anybody have any info about the kordynamicfibonacci indicator on the right of the graph?

Chart AUDUSD, M15, 2014.09.30 01:20 UTC, Alpari (UK) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Seems like a relatively old tool gone out of users head... I myself just undusted it today, wana give it another try, tried years ago.

I do find some blogs discussing it shortly in the past, but no real conclusion about usage..

some people refer to it as setting up the right parameters it is a miracle..all they forgot in those old times, what they referred to as "right parameters"

I will appreciate if someone can point me into the right direction to the "right parameters"

definitely capable to show confluences

Which of course can be drawn manually on multiple timeframes (or zooming out one graph) as well... I do know that.

Similar to autofibo, but much more advanced in the sence of taking into consideration different size ZigZags...i.e. like different TFs (based on my limited knowledge about zigzags and TFs).

Also I find interesting, those confluences matching the Sup/Dem or Res/Sup levels..

Really looks good again, after years not using it.

Lobo, have you been playing with this harmonic Fibonacci indicator lately and the support/demand areas together?

I think I have in my old arsenal, some modified versions of this indicator which may help as well, and I can share it with you later this evening when I get home.

Reason: