Harmonic Analysis - page 217

old beer:
hi every body

happy new year.

i wish for all member to get alot of green pip in 2014

Hi old beer, thanks and I wish you a happy pipping 2014 with many pips too!

Post your good ideas here!

Thank you very much my friend..

lobogabor:
Hola forexpro4.5. Depende de...

What do you consider to be the best.

The one posted by RyuShin you can find here:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page342#comment_714050

it is a renko feeding from a real time frame chart (in this case M1, with the renko indi attached) and displayed on an offline chart as a renko chart. You might remove the other indis from the offline chart if you do not want the crocodile system, but just renko.

There are others, displaying in a separate window too, I do have some, but not much and neither good experience with those.

que tengas suerte.

Some potentials for the week:

Files:
jan12.jpg  469 kb

One potential gbpusd H4 bear bat scenario

Chart GBPUSD, H4, 2014.01.12 18:34 UTC, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2014.01.12 18:35 UTC, Alpari, MetaTrader 5, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Does anybody happen to have a script reporting closest supply and demand levels on each TF in a file?

NZDUSD potential bear bat on D1.

Till then has to break through B level and previous resistance zone and react to, or invalidate an AB=CD at fibex 100.

Files:

Hello, i am kind of new in forum,

could somebody tell me how to work with zupv136?

for EURUSD it does not show me any pattern, but when i add zup nenstar v120 it does, as attached in picture, thanks in advance.

feels like spaceship charts

Files:
newzup136.png  67 kb

daniel1983:
Hello, i am kind of new in forum,

could somebody tell me how to work with zupv136?

for EURUSD it does not show me any pattern, but when i add zup nenstar v120 it does, as attached in picture, thanks in advance.

feels like spaceship charts

ZUP indicators have many settings, and unfortunately the parameter list varies between the different versions.

I suggest you search the forum for ZUP settings here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

In current basic settings you have the Andrews pitcfork turned on, you can turn it off if you do not want to use it by changing the Andrews pitchfork parameters both ExtPitchforkDynamic and ExtPitchforkStatic to 0:

For Pesavento patterns I could turn on the display following way:

I have set the SelectPattern to 7 (will display the selected patterns from the possible 27 different types marked by a 1 in the following raw)

and I set all the 27 patterns to be diplayed in

visiblePattern=111111111111111111111111111

I am sure there is other way for it as well.

You might plya around with the Select pattern variable according to the following list from an other ZUP version

SelectPattern:

0-search of all patterns

1-search of only classical patterns - Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, except TOTAL

2-search of classical and anti-classical patterns, except TOTAL

3-search of exotic patterns, except TOTAL

4-search only anti-patterns, except TOTAL

5-search of all patterns, except TOTAL

6-search only TOTAL

7-any choice of five-dot patterns for search by means of the visiblePattern parameter

8-search of five-dot patterns is disconnected

visiblePattern - sets, what patterns to look for. Search of all patterns is by default switched off.

This parameter is sequence of zero and units. If in a certain position costs 1 - unit, a pattern associated with this position of parameter, it will be included in search.

poruchik:

Just search 27 ZUP built five-point patterns.

Here is a complete list and their order. In that order, are searched so-called "fuzzy" patterns.

1. Gartley

2. Bat

3. A Alternate Shark

4. A Nen STAR

5. Butterfly

6. Crab

7. A Shark

8. A Cypher

9. A Butterfly

10. A Crab

11. Shark

12. Cypher

13. A Gartley

14. A Bat

15. Alternate Shark

16. Nen STAR

17. Alternate Bat

18. Deep Crab

19. Black swan

20. max Bat

21. max Gartley

22. max Butterfly

23. TOTAL 1

24. TOTAL 2

25. TOTAL 3

26. TOTAL 4

27. TOTAL

Classical patterns: 1-2-6-7-22-23-24.

Patterns 7-22-23-24 correspond to that were in the previous ZUP versions.

The sequence of patterns in the visiblePattern parameter corresponds to the above-mentioned.

Obviously this ZUP 136 being a newer version has now more patterns, and after setting as I described, it will show different patterns when changing the SelectPattern parameter (interestingly the original 0 setting started working as well.

Files:

thank you very much lobo, just the intro i needed.

Is it possible to make zup - anyvertion to show only Bullish patterns?

or in other case only bearish patterns?

i mean for example, to only look for buy options or sell options not both

thank you

Daniel1983

daniel1983:

thank you

Daniel1983

Hi Daniel, I have never looked for such function, search for ZUP parameter descriptions and ask the forum where nen and poruchik are publishing and answering specific questions about ZUP.

Good luck.

daniel1983:

thank you

Daniel1983

Any success?

I think you could also modify the indi by adding an external variable just signal bull or bear signals or both...sounds easy, but you have to put some external variables and some IF functions in the code for that.

So any success so far? What do you want to accomplish by doing this?

Tnx.

Reason: