Harmonic Analysis - page 95

paulselvan:
hi lobogabor,

..For example, i just learn yesterday that if PIB is in growth than stocks are bullish...and if PIB is in degrowth than bonds are bullish !...until today,i traded indices without this basic knowledge ...

To come back on audusd ,usdindex...i'm using symboIX custom indiactor,that gives me instant information about if aus is selling/buying and usd is selling/buying in 2 separate curves...as you know, the eqaution is simple : eg,if aud is buying and usd is selling then the pair aususd is bullish.....

Thank you.

With harmonics I was trained not to spend time with speculation about the news and stuff, just apply the technical analyzis consistently, follow the rules tested and that is it. Of course do not enter trades on a 5 or 15 min chart around the news.

I am studying and testing the index kind of information just for finetuning entries and minimizing risk one TF below the TF I want to enter. I am using a different indicator for that, but I think the intention is the same as yours, it is called CCFp_v1.0.2cvert.

BTW there is a dragon neck to watch on very small M5 TF..., I just watch it in order to protect my short.

Files:

EURJPY H4 - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
eurjpyh4_2.png  59 kb

hi lobogabhor,

i read somewhere you propose to give rank for every hp before enter in the trade..im ok for that ..

Hello Ryushin,Irad,Lobogabor, hp traders...

Why dont we mark HP before trading?

I have 2 good examples :

-one from sam seiden on his demand/supply entries...

- another from harmonicforex.com,singapour located hp teaching school...

Any HP may meet RT/ST,divergence,HTF trend confirmation,on starting block before economic calendar output,ie...

If we consider all this arounding datas we can more fine tunning the power the considered HP

We must put a protocole in the way to fine tunning the hp's quality...in final to avoid hazardous trades

Here are HarmonicForex.com point system :

"The point system uses 6 distinct characteristics of a trade to assign points to assess how good a trade is"

9 to 10 points – you can take it straight away

7 to 8 points – Wait for reversal signs.

5 to 6 points – not worth taking the trade

Introducing the HarmonicForex Point System | HarmonicForex

Whats your opinion?

paulselvan:
Hello Ryushin,Irad,Lobogabor, hp traders... Why dont we mark HP before trading? I have 2 good examples : -one from sam seiden on his demand/supply entries... - another from harmonicforex.com,singapour located hp teaching school... Any HP may meet RT/ST,divergence,HTF trend confirmation,on starting block before economic calendar output,ie... If we consider all this arounding datas we can more fine tunning the power the considered HP We must put a protocole in the way to fine tunning the hp's quality...in final to avoid hazardous trades Here are HarmonicForex.com point system : "The point system uses 6 distinct characteristics of a trade to assign points to assess how good a trade is" 9 to 10 points – you can take it straight away 7 to 8 points – Wait for reversal signs. 5 to 6 points – not worth taking the trade Introducing the HarmonicForex Point System | HarmonicForex Whats your opinion?

Hello Paul, I read through the article but I didn't quite understand how the system works :/ It seems to me that the system tells traders which pair to trade (?). Sorry for my ignorance but could you tell me what you're suggesting in details?

hi Ryushin,

We must purchase their pack to access their method

...but we can easily distinguish that...

Here Snicky said to their student do not enter in trade even if after a downtrend ,prices reached a good fibo ratio...but bounce may not occured because the downtrend is strong...he advises do not enter in bull ..because of this strong downtrend ,he ranks this hp by less value...

Let me know if my english is clearly understandable,then ill continue,else you can see here

How the HarmonicForex Point System can identify hazardous trades | HarmonicForex

Files:
example-11.png  437 kb

I have found this page a while ago, but I understood it was just an initiative to develop one score system, or I did not find specifics there.

The one I have learnt was something like (I am just making it up now, but should be close):

HTF support/Resistance -2 or

HTF multiple/SR - 3

LTF Harmonic - 3

LTF ABCD - 2

LTF divergence - 1

something like this close. Take trades 7 and above.

paulselvan:
hi Ryushin, We must purchase their pack to access their method ...but we can easily distinguish that... Here Snicky said to their student do not enter in trade even if after a downtrend ,prices reached a good fibo ratio...but bounce may not occured because the downtrend is strong...he advises do not enter in bull ..because of this strong downtrend ,he ranks this hp by less value... Let me know if my english is clearly understandable,then ill continue,else you can see here How the HarmonicForex Point System can identify hazardous trades | HarmonicForex

Thanks Paul. I understood the system. In my opinion, we don't need to buy the system. Because we can tell and share our thoughts in the thread. Another reason is I don't want the thread to tell "trade now, don't trade now, buy now, sell now etc..". Each trade we take is what we decide to do individually. If the thread was meant to provide signal or any kind, I'd consider buying purchase their pack. I believe we can get better without it.

RyuShin:
Thanks Paul. I understood the system. In my opinion, we don't need to buy the system. Because we can tell and share our thoughts in the thread. Another reason is I don't want the thread to tell "trade now, don't trade now, buy now, sell now etc..". Each trade we take is what we decide to do individually. If the thread was meant to provide signal or any kind, I'd consider buying purchase their pack. I believe we can get better without it.

i understand waht you mean ...

far from me the idea of buying their pack ...its more for new bees in hp

But their system is not just a question of buy now or sell now ,given by someone or something...

there are also background works put on excel sheet...like we share our thoughts and observation ...but quantified...at a glance we can know the hp reversal power...

lobogabor:
I have found this page a while ago, but I understood it was just an initiative to develop one score system, or I did not find specifics there.

The one I have learnt was something like (I am just making it up now, but should be close):

HTF support/Resistance -2 or

HTF multiple/SR - 3

LTF Harmonic - 3

LTF ABCD - 2

LTF divergence - 1

something like this close. Take trades 7 and above.

very nice...

can we note hp when posting with the same table...and make statistics

Reason: