Harmonic Analysis - page 62

Long time no using ZUP indicator and it fooled me like seriously. I was waiting for the bat pattern to complete but look at ZUP, he's saying "why don't you enter now? price may go down soon" and BOOM price went down. I thought I graduated from ZUP but I was wrong. ZUP is still smarter than me.

Files:

AUDUSD M15 - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
audusdm15_1.png  45 kb

irad:
GBPUSD 15m potential bearish anti-gartley

gbpusd keeps invalidate our potential trades, and once he keeps doing that, we'll keep following it's move.
RyuShin:
Long time no using ZUP indicator and it fooled me like seriously. I was waiting for the bat pattern to complete but look at ZUP, he's saying "why don't you enter now? price may go down soon" and BOOM price went down. I thought I graduated from ZUP but I was wrong. ZUP is still smarter than me.

I have involved feeling my friend, because I actually posted that potential anti-gartley here few posts ago watching the GBPUSD the keeps invalidate my potential pattern by forming that pattern eventually. but I got a trade that I totally missed by looking afterwards on zup missing 2 target winner that I surely was gonna take.

zup is great indicator sometimes you'll find it before zup will and sometimes it will just pop you the pattern and sometimes zigzag rays won't find anything while you see a pattern.

it's great the you know how to use your eyes how to recognize those patterns and give them a practice once in a while, because now you know that zup isn't necessary for your trading plan, it's just a tool that and it's you that use your commonsense in open any position. and you are not dependent on any indicator/oscillator

H4 Bull Crab USDCHF + Morning Star + ST + Sto

Files:
usdchfh4.png  41 kb

EURGBP D bearish BAT

Files:
eurgbpdaily.png  44 kb

To me, using harmonic indicators is much more profitable than not using them. In the pic, bullish butterfly and bullish A 121 --> bearish kor 121 --> bullish SHS and bullish 5-0.

Files:
eurjpym15.png  73 kb

paulselvan:
EURGBP D bearish BAT

It may turn into a bullish cypher.

Files:

USDJPY H4 - Potential bearish butterfly and agg/safety C entry.

Files:
usdjpyh4_6.png  63 kb

RyuShin:
To me, using harmonic indicators is much more profitable than not using them. In the pic, bullish butterfly and bullish A 121 --> bearish kor 121 --> bullish SHS and bullish 5-0.

One more pic to add. Bearish bat --> Bullish butterfly and kor 121 --> bearish kor 121.

Files:
eurusdm15_2.png  66 kb

ZUP (v135 ALL 113) detected a bullish anti butterfly but ratio wise (also time) this would be a bullish N200 to me.

Files:
eurusdm15-2.png  50 kb
Reason: