How Forex education help you? - page 2

Brokers can't really educate you to become a trader, only a client. If you want proper skills, better attend a forex school. I don't mean those three day trading courses, a place where they will teach you everything before you can start trading.

In every field of life we need education to do good performance in that field of life. Same is the case in forex trading, we need to learn a lot in order to generate consistent money from trading in forex market.

Education is very necessary no matter what field we are in. In forex trading education really help us. Because if we don't study then no one can teach us forex trading.

techmac:
By making us loose

Exactly!.. hahahah.. After losing my money in the Forex market, I can identify what is not suppose to do in trading in order not to lose my money..

forex is become more competitive now a days.so its become difficult to success in forex.if you want to success you must have to study well about forex and have a good skill about money management

Melle:
Exactly!.. hahahah.. After losing my money in the Forex market, I can identify what is not suppose to do in trading in order not to lose my money..

Then it is good. Some never learn and always trade forex as if it is a just a gambling (addiction included )

Information for those who are interested in learning:On http://whotrades.com/learning/?utm_source=blogs&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=dd you can watch videos about Forex basics, tech analysis, trading jounral, Global markets ets!

You can chat with the teacher, pass useful and easy tests and improve your tradnig skills. It is FREE, of course!

Files:
original.jpeg  34 kb

Each seasoned as well as beginning Forex traders require Forex knowledge. Beginning traders need to learn the fundamentals of buying and selling Forex to be able to trade profitably. Forex education helps you to achieve a better knowledge about forex and its very important.

Yes learning about Forex helps me a lot to trade and i am still learning because I know I can not be complete traders untill I have not a good knowledge about Forex.

Brokers or trading platform educate us through their education center. they have their education especially for the newbie who by joining them can get educated about trading

Reason: