Please rate the quality of the signals

hello.

I made a trading strategy. I ask you to express your opinion about the quality of the signals and the drawdown.

whether it is possible to trade on such signals or not worth your time?

I apologize for the mistakes. translated

Files:
euraudh4.png  33 kb
eurjpyh4.png  32 kb
gbpaudh4.png  35 kb
gbpcadh4.png  34 kb

mort000:
hello.

I made a trading strategy. I ask you to express your opinion about the quality of the signals and the drawdown.

whether it is possible to trade on such signals or not worth your time?

I apologize for the mistakes. translated

Your first example seems to bring you much more losses than gain

2nd and 4th seem OK from the examples you provided

techmac:
Your first example seems to bring you much more losses than gain 2nd and 4th seem OK from the examples you provided

I try to take only a part of the movement. even in the first screenshot you can arrive in time to get out of the market. noted in the first screenshot.

Files:
euraudh41.png  53 kb

mort000:
I try to take only a part of the movement. even in the first screenshot you can arrive in time to get out of the market. noted in the first screenshot.

From you picture it is not visible how do you determine when to exit. In hindsight it is easy to exit on minimum or maximum, but in real time how do you exit?

techmac:
From you picture it is not visible how do you determine when to exit. In hindsight it is easy to exit on minimum or maximum, but in real time how do you exit?

This is the whole problem. determine the output is 100% impossible. I'm still trying to determine the average rate of movement and come out of it. but am not sure that this is a winning option, so I decided to learn the opinion of others

mort000:
This is the whole problem. determine the output is 100% impossible. I'm still trying to determine the average rate of movement and come out of it. but am not sure that this is a winning option, so I decided to learn the opinion of others

Average rate is easy : get daily atr and you will have a good approximation. The problem is that you will never know where will it spike (up or down does not matter)

Reason: