Are you a good trader? - page 3

there is always the option to be good at manual to develope your own EA basted on knowledge you acquired right? that would be perfect, and i think people that have found their grail are not into sharing LOL so best of luck! just keep it safe for now

As per me...it is not that important how good you are... actually how Good and Reliable your broker is.. that really matters....m playing my safe game with "SAXfx" ....with ZERO spreads and Highest Leverage that is 1:600..

When I look backward at my early days then I can say that I am a much better trader but when I see others perform much better than me, it gives me a feeling that I am not a good trader.

Good traders

No doubt Forex is not easy business we have to a lot hard work need to become successful Forex trader.If we want to win this business we should have good knowledge and experience about it.No doubt knowledge is the key of success in every business.

Would anybody come here and tell that he is a bad trader?

i would feel happy to say that i am good trader as in my last trading i have made good earning in euro/usd pair and i did this without any indicators.

Yes I am a good trader, as I am on green side from some months now, but I had suffered a lot of loss and spend many hours in demo account to fine tune my trading abilities.

I guess I am old fashioned I don`t trust 100% automatic systems. I have a half automatic system what gives me signals and then I will execute the trade manually

you can say me a good traser . I am good at trading to get my goals . I do not aim at to have double my amount in trading . I make samall profits, protect my account from loss. I think it is a big achievement for a trader to grow his amount having low loss and make profits more than he is loosing in this market.

I wish there was a real book with real rules to become a "good trader". If it was THAT easy!

Everyone has his ups and downs. Whether you are good or bad.... well - take a look at your profit

Reason: