Simple strategy with repaint indicator

This trading strategy is based on two indicators made ​​by Mladen (thanks for made ​​it).

The first use spikes symphonie mtf. The second indicator uses henderson filter.

time frame that I used on the M15 for all pairs (which I use on the gbp / usd)

entry position if both indicators same direction, exit if one shows a different direction.

please be careful because these two indicators repaint

please someone who can add alert to the henderson filter indicator

capithitam

At a risk of parroting : I repeatedly told that recalculating indicators should not be used in signaling mode. Adding alerts to it would make them be used in signaling mode and you are going to get signals all over the history. Indicators like Hendersons filter should be used for estimation only when used on non-stationary data (like our metatrader charts are)

capithitam:
This trading strategy is based on two indicators made ​​by Mladen (thanks for made ​​it).

The first use spikes symphonie mtf. The second indicator uses henderson filter.

time frame that I used on the M15 for all pairs (which I use on the gbp / usd)

entry position if both indicators same direction, exit if one shows a different direction.

please be careful because these two indicators repaint

please someone who can add alert to the henderson filter indicator

Mladen absolutely right, but if we combine both these indicators, with a slight change settings, will be comfortable trading system and allows us to predict prices. because henderson filters usually predict trends quickly (sensitive) and I used to use symphonie to exit the market.

template

opss, forget for attach templates

capit_h1.tplcapit_m5.tplcapit_m15.tpl

Files:
capit_h1.tpl  8 kb
capit_m5.tpl  33 kb
capit_m15.tpl  3 kb

test results in Friday

I tried in Friday trading system yesterday in various pairs. I include the picture below.

Files:

following the appearance of template multi time frame

Files:
capit1.jpg  167 kb

capithitam:
I tried in Friday trading system yesterday in various pairs. I include the picture below.

Try repeating that on a live account with no stop then we"ll see how you go.

philt:
Try repeating that on a live account with no stop then we"ll see how you go.

i test it on my real account on friday

Files:
live_akun.png  191 kb

Wow, the 3 last were good and with only 0.01 lot

Im going to test it for a week on Demo.

Thank you very much.

Hello, me again.

I just wanted to be sure that i understand all.

Entry : If a blue or red Symphonie spike appears and the field is in the direction you wanna go.

Exit : If a Symphonie appears in the opposite direction you are trading.

And when a red Symphonie appears and the field is still greeen you have to wait till the field is changing to red right? Or just ignore?

Have a good afternoon

this systemm looks good, maybe if we can add a non-repainting indicator to confirm signal it would be nice

Reason: