Super Profitable EA - Make 10% - 15% Daily

Hi,

I have a simple but super profitable system that I will like someone code into an EA for the benefit of all.

The concept

1. Open any currency pair and choose any timeframe

2. Place a Buy order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips and Immediately Place a Sell Order with Take Profit 10 pips and Stop Loss 100 pips.

3. Once any one of the two open orders hit Take Profit, Immediately open two new orders i.e a Buy and a Sell order with TP 10 and SL 100

4. Keep doing this and you will make at least 10% daily returns on equity.

Fine Tuning

1. Once you achieve 10% equity increase, close all open orders and start again

2. If you get a 30% drawdown, close all open orders and begin again

3. Use 0.01 for every $100

I have been able to make up to 20% Daily Returns on demo and I don't use indicators. I just capitalise on the only sure theory in forex, i.e. Price spends 80% of its

time ranging and only 20% trending. Also, notice that price always moves up or down in jerks, so I also try to capitalise on that too. My max drawdown so far is below

20%

Someone kindly code a simple EA with this concept so that we can profit.

Thanks

Elvis

Hedging within single symbol, apart from being forbidden on some brokers, almost always leaves to similar results as martingaling

Hi,

The Final EA Trading Logic

Here it is

1. The EA places a set or a pair of Buy and Sell Orders with 10 pip Take Profit.

2. When any member of the set/pair of Buy and Sell closes, The EA quickly places another Pair of Buy and Sell orders. It waits for either one of the sell or buy to close before opening a new pair of orders. It also depends on price volatility.

3. The EA does not use predetermined stop loss but uses Strong supply and demand levels/zones. So if price goes 3 to 5 pips above supply zone then all sells are closed and loses are minimized. Also if price goes 3 to 5 pips below demand level/zone then all buys are closed and loses minimized.

4. When the EA is at a supply zone or touches a supply zone it will begin placing a lot of sell orders with 10 pips TP in anticipation of heavy sell off at that supply level. If the supply level fails to hold, and price breaches the top of the supply zone by 3 to 5 pips the EA will quickly close all losing sell positions and then quickly open equal number of buys to counter the effect of the losing open sell orders the newly open Buy orders will aim to recover the exact amount just lost buy the closed sell orders. The opposite is applicable for Demand Zones or Levels.

5. All we need is the Sam Seiden Supply and Demand indicator with Force Timeframe set to 60 minutes and we are good to go.

My Recommendation is Minimum of $500 and 0.01 per entry until you get to $1000 then you can increase to 0.02.

I now ask someone to kindly clone the EA for us

Thanks Elvis

Can you show some forward testing data?

Reason: