Are you a day trader?

Did you earn a lot of money by taking and closing position within a day? How did you set your short timeframe?

In forex i usually make trade when i am free and i have strong prediction about the movement of market and then i decide to trade in forex and i preferably try to close my trade within a day.

In short : yes. Not enough money to have a HFT system

Melle:
Did you earn a lot of money by taking and closing position within a day? How did you set your short timeframe?

Yes im a day trader. I usually trade for long first or make a pending order then i will make a short order with multi lot.

I am a day trader with more than 05 trades per day.

Using price action as trading method and always follow my trading plan.

Well it depends. I usually alternate my trading style. If I see the trend and am sure it will continue, nothing will make me to close the order. But in general, yes, I skew towards day trading more.

I'm not a day trader as it's too fast and pressure for me. However, I think even though a day trader is trading the short time frame charts, they still have to pay attention on the larger time frame charts or price movements to get an idea where price is moving.

Yes I am a day trader . I trade for a short time and closepositions within a trading session . I do not wait for overnigh positions open for profit. I make small targets and as a new trader it is good for me to have some profit with low ris trading . I collect 6 to 10 pips ineach trade and close my trades.

No i am not day trader i do forex while doing my job. so generally i do trading at night time only. I like tarding at night very relax and concentrate more.

Yes, am a day trader and it has been good trading for me to make good profits.

hi, I know a good day trader.

His time flame is 5,15,30,1 and 4.

Here is his performance:

Reason: