Can onyone create an EA based on this Indi?

To add comments, please log in or register
dimi13smd
dimi13smd  

Sorry if re-post

Can anyone make an EA based on this Jaguar indi? (or anyone have a newer version?)

jaguar.mq4

with simple parameter maybe.. :

- Buy when object Green Up Arrow shown & close when Red Down Arrow shown

- Sell when object Red Down Arrow shown & close when Green Up Arrow shown

- TP (do not trade until next signal shown)

- SL/Trailing SL (do not trade until next signal shown)

Thanks Before

Files:
jaguar.mq4 8 kb
Shunmas
Shunmas  
dimi13smd:
Sorry if re-post

Can anyone make an EA based on this Jaguar indi? (or anyone have a newer version?)

jaguar.mq4

Thanks Before

Hi Dimi ! I thought the Jaguar Custom Indicator generates signals in terms of values, for example, when its -1, we SELL and close when its 0. Likewise when its 1, we BUY and close when its 0.

I put the Jaguar Indicator on M15 and it generates good signals based on lines in the indicator window. Hence, I made an EA and later realised that it generates Object, not the value.

I am afraid this part I couldn't do (translating the object into value to be put into EA). Nevertheless I am attaching the EA and hope an expert here will modify it.

Right now, it generates signals such as Warning jaguar buy and Warning jaguar sell.

Regards

Files:
dimi13smd
dimi13smd  
Shunmas:
Hi Dimi ! I thought the Jaguar Custom Indicator generates signals in terms of values, for example, when its -1, we SELL and close when its 0. Likewise when its 1, we BUY and close when its 0.

I put the Jaguar Indicator on M15 and it generates good signals based on lines in the indicator window. Hence, I made an EA and later realised that it generates Object, not the value.

I am afraid this part I couldn't do (translating the object into value to be put into EA). Nevertheless I am attaching the EA and hope an expert here will modify it.

Right now, it generates signals such as Warning jaguar buy and Warning jaguar sell.

Regards

Hello Shunmas, thanks for ur response..

This indi was good on manual trade, and this indi has long-term character..

Yes, I hope so.., an expert here can compile it, because I am a newbie and I dont understand anything about script languange...

Regards

Shunmas
Shunmas  

Hi Disi !

Yep, absolutely, if put on higher time frames, it will prove to be successful. Also note, when manual trading, you should watch the trades as well because often times, the signal from indicator window may trigger one of the trades, lets say, BUY, but certainly it will go negative as well. If you have enough capital so as to bear the floating loss, then that would be fine but as a precaution, using stop loss of, say, 50 pips, would be fine.

So determine your lot size based on your risk% and stop loss ($) and you can safely use this indicator.

Also note, the EA I just sent you is not meant to be compiled, but needs to be modified.

HTH

Thanks

dimi13smd
dimi13smd  
Shunmas:
Hi Disi !

Yep, absolutely, if put on higher time frames, it will prove to be successful. Also note, when manual trading, you should watch the trades as well because often times, the signal from indicator window may trigger one of the trades, lets say, BUY, but certainly it will go negative as well. If you have enough capital so as to bear the floating loss, then that would be fine but as a precaution, using stop loss of, say, 50 pips, would be fine.

So determine your lot size based on your risk% and stop loss ($) and you can safely use this indicator.

Also note, the EA I just sent you is not meant to be compiled, but needs to be modified.

HTH

Thanks

ups, sorry for my bad english, i mean 'modified' as we hope

Thanks again Shunmas

jack
jack  

thanks for share

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Guys

"jaguar" is a multi time frame xo indicator made to work on a fixed daily time frame. Since the time frame parameters is hidden it can not be changed and will work as any other multi time frame indicator in run-time : it will change the signals way back if you are using it on a time frame lower than daily

Better to use the original xo (multi time frame version - btw, jaguar is a renamed xo indicator that I have made with those stupid changes that are hiding the parameters) and then you will see exactly how a xo indicator can be used

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dimi13smd:
Sorry if re-post

jaguar.mq4

Thanks Before

There is an EA version of that indicator here(which is using XO the original non renamed version of Jaguar) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183004

mokrani
mokrani  

HI

Please can you help me in making an EA with bollinger bands

Buy when price touch the upper band and sell when it touches the lower bands

TP 50

SL 51

Thank you very much for your help

whisperer
whisperer  
mayoune08:
HI

Please can you help me in making an EA with bollinger bands

Buy when price touch the upper band and sell when it touches the lower bands

TP 50

SL 51

Thank you very much for your help

Touches of the bollinger bands are very rare (check in the data window and you shall see that the cases when price is the same as any of the bands almost never happen). Usual way is to trade breakouts or retracements (as in your case) when the bands where broken

mokrani
mokrani  

thx for your reply but i didn't understand

What i m looking for is an EA which buys when it touches the upper and vice versa

Thx for your help

To add comments, please log in or register