Did you lost your temper in dealing to Forex? - page 3

I can honestly say that this has happened on more than one occasions. I have changed now. I try and keep my cool because if you don't it will have a very negative effect.

I think anyone in any business don't need to be hopeless or loss temper. He/she go straight forward in order for better days.

Everyone can lose his temper, but as we all know ,in trading we should not engage in ineffective behaviors and thoughts being impacted by our emotions. When I feel disappointed, anxious or angry, instead of acting on my thoughts I prefer to take a break from trading and after that I start examining the aspects of my strategy that need to be changed.

Me personally enjoy FX trading and I never lost temper on dealing with it. I mean I got disappointed when losing but it is part of the fun :) that teach you and make to better for your next trade.

I feel surprised when I hear people talk about losing temper, I mean for what reason do people feel they can do that? I see no logic, as if we are not properly educated or experienced enough than we have no right to be ANGRY! Losing of temper is only case when it is being unlucky, as that is sort of situation where even I lose my temper, but if that is not the case than I see no reason for anyone to be on angry side!

I have lost my temper once or twice over the years. I am only human, it happens. Emotions aren’t logical or rational, they just happen.

i think it's normal to lose your temper especially when market went down: however, it's important to control your emotions.

Hah, what a question :)
I think it's normal for everyone who trades. No one likes to lose his money... And I understand perfectly what is like to lose the temper while working on Forex. One unpredictable spike and you are full of emotions..

We may get angry when we lose in Forex Trading, but we need to channel that anger into such a way that we may earn more profits with our next trades.

I think that taking a bit of time out is a good way to calm down. I just stop trading when I am angry
Reason: