Having hard time with Forex?

Currency trading is not a sport, a past time nor a game it is a job that needs to have concentration and dedication while working on it. You need to put an extra effort to study and absorb all the information about Forex. Don't waste your time working in Forex without taking it is seriously because it involves money.

Hard times means to me this dilemma : whether to quit a job an focus on forex / binary trading or to do both ?

Forex is a professional fields where your best ennemy and best friends is yourself. Then you need to to take time to know yourself in front of fear and greed.

Normally traders going through hard times during the initial phase. However some traders keep struggling to find the way to success during their trading careers. I also had a very bad period during initial 02 years.

Yes you are right ... I am totally agree with if you can give your maximum time and if you have good knowledge about forex then only you should enter in forex trading.

milboj:
Hard times means to me this dilemma : whether to quit a job an focus on forex / binary trading or to do both ?

You should not quite your job as you are not even close to make it as a full time trader. It is very hard to go full-time and quitting your job is the worst thing you can do in my opinion.

When I started forex it was a hard time for me. i was no good in profit taking and risk management. This period was a tenseful having no profit , continuous loss and low funds in capital . Slowly I imrove trading and gain small profits .

I don't know if I can ever consider myself as a professional trader. I've been reading about those guys, who manage investors' money, making over 100k per day, using special equipment etc. So how can I with my pc put myself at the same level with them? So for me Forex will always be an additional thing.

Forex is the serious business for many traders because it is risky too so it requires proper trading skills and knowledge to achieve our target of earning good and consistent profit.

You are right Melle. I agree ! My hard time in forex was when I lost all my money

Reason: