NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 6

Precisely my point...

Precisely my point, ND.

Could we get MrTools to sort it out for us, plse?

Best wishes,

We are already having it in this new version (which I am testing now):

Files:
rsifilter.jpg  39 kb

newdigital:
We are already having it in this new version (which I am testing now):

===========

What we need to confirm is the "switching on" parameter after an RSI-overheating candle and that MrTools need to confirm for you.

Attached my chart this morning with 2 entries marked; it looks better than the first EA already. What role do you anticipate the Parabolic will play in the entries?

I changed my Parabolic to 0.0016 on a CET chart.

Best regards,

Parabolic?

Confirm buy or sell. Same as with Scalp_net EA for M1 timeframe (same Parabolic settings).

Ok you all this is version 1 it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together, there was a mention of doing the same with Ichimoku but would imagine you can do that by setting the Ichimoku settings to 0 or 1 haven't tested it that way but would imagine it would work.

The RSI is as mentioned to take buys on user defined settings of greater than 50 and sells with user defined settings with rsi less than 50. And Newdigital explained very well the Psar settings. For both the rsi and psar the settings are external parameters, meaning you can set them however you like, including the levels for rsi buys and sells.

Everything else the same and all ideas welcome as usual.Something else almost forgot to mention the rsi and Parabolic Sar2 are both custom versions, really prefer using these over the standard mt4 versions, so they both need to be in your indicators folder for the Ea to work.

Thanks MrTools.

=========

- The method was described on the following posts:

post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.

- This first version is on post 5491. The settings is on this post.

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.

Waiting to hear....

......from MrTools, ND.

That is the kind of issue that I had in mind.

Regards,

Hi MrTools,

may be I am wrong but in case of overbough/oversold RSi - it should be opposite:

levelOs and levelOb - it is for sell and for buy?

I mean: levelOs = level for sell; or level oversold?

Because as I see:

belowlevelOs = (rsinow < rsipre && rsinow < levelOs);

and

belowlevelOs && bearsar && canOpen(OP_SELL))

LevelOs is for sell with the levels which is below 30 for example?

But as I understand (if I am wrong so sorry): levelOs is oversold level and it should be for buy.

I mean - this may be same one:

belowlevelOs = (rsinow < rsipre && rsinow < levelOs);

but it should be for buy, not for sell:

belowlevelOs && ... canOpen(OP_SELL))

Because EA opened sell here ... :

Files:
levelos_1.jpg  161 kb

Excellent

newdigital:
Just about my previous post with image - this is updated image:

profitable ...

=========

- The method was described on the following posts:

post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.

- This first version is on post 5491. The settings is on this post.

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.

===============================

Once again, it could have been more accurate by sitting out the retrace based on the RSi. With a setting of 14, the 50-level may be too much for a resetting of the EA, but a retrace back from the OB/OS-levels, should be good enough I believe.

Thx for posting.

Hi all,

The way I coded the rsi in the Ea was a buy if price greater than levelOb(overbought) and sell if price less than levelOs(oversold), but reading back and seeing here, looks like you all may want an option to use it the regular way also, buy if less than oversold and sell if greater than overbought.Just want to confirm before starting on it.

Reason: