Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 15

lion of gail:
... but ur information i m not to able use ea because some time here power gone some time Internet disable and so many problem. so don't west ur time behind it ...

Do you want me to come to the next step by proving that you are not right? :)

next step is manual trading by indian market with electric power gone sometimes ...

newdigital:
I did not delete your posts.

We are trying to help you. But I am sorry - what you are talking here on this thread on almost every post - it is not a true at all. You do not want to trade even if on demo account but you are making strong conclusion about the systems telling the people that something is working and something is not.

It is not good at all.

Stop dreaming, stop pretending, be yourself and try to read what we are talking here. If you do not care so sorry - no one will help you. I do not think that members will agree with your trolling here for the long time.

=======

It is 2 days statement trading Indian stocks using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 public EA:

don't west ur time behind me

really i say here every thing true. i come here only for money so i able to start my political carrier

people make jokes on me i don't care.

i m very strong man but some time trouble is make so much harassed

now put ur self to me u work three years and u not get any thing than think

not big problem money i get it other way

but i think it's is very easy way so i choose it

don't worry about me i manage it.

but problem is now i start to zero in other filed it's take so much time

lion of gail

From the beginning you are trying to imply one thing that is not a truth : in all your posts you are implying that someone at TSD has promised that forex can make you rich in no time. You are obviously confusing this site with some adds and sites where some people are promising that kind of BS. If it is done on purpose or not does not matter. The fact is that you are doing that. Now, I would like to ask you to show one single post of mine where I have told anything similar to that and to post the link a picture or anything showing that post

What is more obvious is that you are ignoring all the attempts to help you with any information to avoid the beginners trap of "I am going to get rich in no time" because, and that is even more obvious, you already have made your mind. If it is you thinking that someone is hiding some supper secret that will make anybody rich in no time or you are simply thinking that everybody is a liar (which is an interesting point of view since it tell more about the "thinker" than of the rest) does not matter. The point is that you have no idea what are you talking about and that is the reason why I am not going to read your posts any more (they are not even funny any more and of learning something from those posts it is useless to talk).

PS: where I am, I am considered to be a rather well situated and I really can not complain. But I also am still learning and I think that I will never stop learning (the day when I do (stop learning) is the day when I will die, and quite frankly that (the learning part) I consider the most valuable part of the whole journey, not the material stuff I have obtained along the road).

ND pls delete this threat

u don't know how badly i hurt in my heart

because i west my three years in this thing

i don't want people make on me jokes

It will be kept as is

Telling stuff in a public and then pretending that those were not said is not a child game so your words (all of them) as well as all what the others told to you is going to stay here to remind all people what exactly did you say - it would be a pity to delete such a "wealth" of things told

Wish you all the best in your life, and as I said repeatedly, I wish that all your dreams come true ...

mladen:
It will be kept as is

Telling stuff in a public and then pretending that those were not said is not a child game so your words (all of them) as well as all what the others told to you is going to stay here to remind all people what exactly did you say - it would be a pity to delete such a "wealth" of things told

Wish you all the best in your life, and as I said repeatedly, I wish that all your dreams come true ...

ok i think so much

and i decide what i get to give up nothing.

so i decide i will fight but big question is u help me??? if u say so i will continue

lion of gail:
ok i think so much

and i decide what i get to give up nothing.

so i decide i will fight but big question is u help me??? if u say so i will continue

there are good system in this forum or at forexfactory.com which I send you pm at another forum. as other forum are more active on systems.

where r u ND???

i want learn some thing about new system

:) Troll ...

lion of gail:
where r u ND??? i want learn some thing about new system

Nagh

He gave up, remember ... so he is not trolling. So he is only learning what he is not doing

techmac:
:) Troll ...
Reason: