Metatrader known bugs ... - page 54

bingofx:
Guys what about programming on MT5? It is said that platform is more stable and abundant with trading features. What do you think about future of platform I suppose MT4 as windows XP will enter the shadow zone soon and all brokers will be forced to move on MT5. Though my Hotforex support only MT4, I would really love if they carry some profound renovation of the trading software they offer..

MT5 is anything but stable

Cases that it freezes your PC (not terminal but PC) are nothing strange to metatrader 5

New metatrader 4 starts even slower than metatrader 5 now. Not even crowded indicators folder and it takes eternity sometimes to start the terminal for the first time

No wonder - they are starting to use exactly the same machine

Now all we have to wait that the rest is executed as "fast" as on metatrader 5 and then we can freely go looking for other platform

checkin:
New metatrader 4 starts even slower than metatrader 5 now. Not even crowded indicators folder and it takes eternity sometimes to start the terminal for the first time

Check your experts and scripts folder too - maybe something there causes the slowdown

I have a similar problem

It started with build 670. Bit too much indicators and experts and still very slow start

whisperer:
I have a similar problem It started with build 670. Bit too much indicators and experts and still very slow start

Dear Whisperer,

1) Just wondering what is your CPU & Memory usage/readings ????

2) How long actually did it took to upload and running ???

12BPRO:
Dear Whisperer,

1) Just wondering what is your CPU & Memory usage/readings ????

2) How long actually did it took to upload and running ???

1. at one point it goes sky high

2. I do not measure it like that. I simply compare it to old build 509 and now metatrader starts at least 5 times slower (at least)

whisperer:
1. at one point it goes sky high 2. I do not measure it like that. I simply compare it to old build 509 and now metatrader starts at least 5 times slower (at least)

I have experience this situation before... after SIR MLADEN advice me to revisit/check my codes especially my own indicator... things work out OK...

May be you should load One indicator at a time to see what is the CPU reading and you could pin point which indicator took to longest to load...

just an advice....

12BPRO:
I have experience this situation before... after SIR MLADEN advice me to revisit/check my codes especially my own indicator... things work out OK...

May be you should load One indicator at a time to see what is the CPU reading and you could pin point which indicator took to longest to load...

just an advice....

I did check it and all is OK

Metatrader slowed down since the last build when the separated built in indicators to separate folders

Don't know when, but I have an impression that it slowed down to me too

Reason: