4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 28

Thanks a lot Mladen, you're very nice

And thanks for your advice on this indicator (3 was the parameter recommanded by Krauz that's why I used it)

I will try it on Dax TF 1 minute that I use

Have a very nice and good day Mladen and thanks for all your work

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mladen, you're very nice

And thanks for your advice on this indicator (3 was the parameter recommanded by Krauz that's why I used it)

I will try it on Dax TF 1 minute that I use

Have a very nice and good day Mladen and thanks for all your work

Zilliq

I just applied what are usual Gann high low activator settings

As far as I see the parameters applied in the indicator itself are more adjusted for scalping, so if someone prefers scalping then the look back period should probably be shorter than the 10 I used in the 4 time frame version

Anyway, now it can be toyed with

And you're right, as I say, I use it in a setup, in a 1 minute TF, for scalping

I find it's a very good toy for that

Have a nice day and one more time: Thank you

Zilliq

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.plz kind request . Can you convert this indicator attached (laguerre filter)into 4TF Bar indicator. Thank you so much in advance.

Files:

alabid:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools.plz kind request . Can you convert this indicator attached (laguerre filter)into 4TF Bar indicator. Thank you so much in advance.

alabid

To clarify : you want to see the slopes of the laguerre filter?

mladen:
alabid To clarify : you want to see the slopes of the laguerre filter?

YES plz, with high regards for your fast response. THANKS in advance.

alabid:

alabid

This is a 4 time frame laguerre filter (colors based on the slope of the filter)

mladen:
alabid This is a 4 time frame laguerre filter (colors based on the slope of the filter)

THANKS very much.GREAT job, wishing u happy life.

mladen:
alabid This is a 4 time frame laguerre filter (colors based on the slope of the filter)

Hi Mladin;

Great job as usual,but I v noticed that the signal in the 4TF indicator u v done is delayed from the real signal on the chart sometimes by 1 or 2 candels.

PLZ can u fix this problem if possible.

Overall u r a life saver and doing agreat job.

THANK YOU very much.

alabid:
Hi Mladin;

Great job as usual,but I v noticed that the signal in the 4TF indicator u v done is delayed from the real signal on the chart sometimes by 1 or 2 candels.

PLZ can u fix this problem if possible.

Overall u r a life saver and doing agreat job.

THANK YOU very much.

Hi Alabid,

Just checking it out but looking like to me it is exactly matching the Laguerre filter or sometimes maybe a little faster.

Files:
Reason: