Advanced trading lessons - page 60

[attach=config]141882[/attach]

later i will exit my long and enter short. Setting pending orders and target exit soon.

Sell trades in place

[attach=config]141883[/attach]

now i expect a high two off the weekly pin as a trap. But i put a trade as an inside trap also.

Files:

Lots of momentum

Tons of momentum. I hit target just before r-1 . Then got stopped at r-1 short

so much momentum so i removed r-2 and i am keeping r-3

So your long don't get triggered again, and you got stopped out on the first short at r1?

i dont care

i dont care about getting stopped out what i care about is selling off the up cumming trap.

re- adjusting R-3 . see what i see. this is the market screaming out reversal of trend.

9 out of ten times thats a trap. we have a head and shoulders formation with a major trend line break

and a long confermation signal to go with it. thats a trap. the potentail down swing is larg!!

Files:

At what area do you intend to short then for the big down move.

the look of it ---------- could be error - prone

I don't get this strategy at all, it's like trading in the wrOng direction it's all back to front...it's the only strategy I know where the aim is to intentionally missed huge moves, it's weird.

Also it's the only system where your targets are your stops, so you never make make money.

philt be patient

the market some times. does what not trap where you expect it too. but the majority of time it does.

you have to stick to your guns. keep trying. i have a lot of good streaks and some bad streaks.

this is not easy at times. at other times you just get it and it's clear. as traders you can not care about past winners or loosers you just keep adjusting and looking for opertunities.

now with the euro truble that we have had, and the past few years being spinning top years, the question you

have to ask yourself is? do you think this year will close as down candle? or do you think it will close as a small

yearly range spinning top.

i believe this year will close as the euro as down candle!! thats what i believe. and in fact most financial instatutions

talk about that as being the long term view.

so this in mind.

#1 we opened the year up!! built the yearly tail!!

#2 we then came down strong through the yearly open then stalled.

i believe this stall is is nothing more than a larg counter trend.

we could go back to the yearly open!! but as a trader i believe thats not my view.

if your view is going back to the open of the year so be it. trade it!!

me my objective is clear. sell on rallies..

all rallies in down trend trap traders at the tops. some times with inside move trap.. most of the time with high two traps.

gauging the time frame the trap is on at times can be difficult!!

some times the trap trader gets stopped out. thats because he has picked the wrong time frame the trap is on.

and he being me!! i play the weekly time frame. there is only one time frame that can over rule me!! thats the monthly!!

and this all being said thats exactly what has happend latley!! so what it happens!! do some home work!!

for the first time ever in your life you have a chance to organize a war against the market makers. let me help you!!

it may seem right now my help is not what you want, but later you will thank me.

the problem is

Reason: