System 2012 - page 2

When using the somu template on the 15 minute time frame, do you adjust the time frames used in the HG_001a_MTF indicator to 15,30,60,240?

Thanks

Thanks to share "system 2012" files here. It is useful for me as well.

taiji:
When using the somu template on the 15 minute time frame, do you adjust the time frames used in the HG_001a_MTF indicator to 15,30,60,240? Thanks

yes it has multi time frames one is current others are u may use 15/30/60mins as ur comfort if use on 15tf u make it current 15 other are 30 and 60 tf or even 240

Hi Can anyone tell me why Winzip is advising that the zip file for this system is not a valid archive. Many thanks Houndog

First post of this thread?

May be - old winzip ...

Use Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files with attached file.

Files:
sys_2012.rar  31 kb

Hi,

I might have missed something here but what is the default TP & SL?

I like a system that does not use repaint indicators, thanks for sharing

gururaj55:
If trade 5 min chart their will bad trades with every system if want to reduce bad trades use these bottom indicators ur chart will be looks like this shown pic here without these bottom new indicators ur chart will be show earlier above picture but with this new indicators u get late entry but reduce bad trades

How exactly would you use these bottom indicators with your original system please?

Nice system, but tell me, how do you reenter a trade if you miss the initial set-up?

Gdk Renko System

Renko chart setup

Insert Renko live chart 3.2 indicator in to your expert like system other indicator

Then open Eurusd 1min chart select renko live chart 3.2 indicator from custom indicator insert on 1 min chart

Indicator setting

Renko box- 3 (u can keep box size anything but 3 to 5 is best with this system)

Renko offset-0

Renko time frame -2

Rest keeps false

Then go to file and open offline chart select Eurusd 2 min offline chart click open then insert system template on renko chart

Stop Lossmust be recent High low of sema 4 indicator

Target -25 to 50 pips each call

If you are trading Eurusd see the trend in Usdchf use both chart with same setting if u want to take buy in Euro u must see Usdchf chart to confirm opposite trend in which below pictures

Even you can use AudUsd and usdCad when Aud buy confirms u can refer Usdcad chart for opposite trend just test on demo before go with live accounts

Files:
eur.gif  128 kb
chf.gif  128 kb
Reason: