1,000% profit in 1 year possible Forex Signals - page 2

Long term discipline? Show enouph first

Hello,

This is exactly the problem where profits are overestimated and almost impossible to do it in reality.

Even with the best automatic, fully backup system with consistent average performance and taking human discipline out of the equation it is impossible to compound every week, even every month..

Every profitable system and trader have the down periods. Imagine if you compound and face a DD that will be magnified. It will ruin your average performance and you will need more time to recover, so time plan gets ruined..

Furthermore, your target and stop-loss, are very close and likely to be hit in volatile markets..

You must demonstrate at least 3 months of forward performance in order to start dreaming...

In a live account given the market dynamics and signal transmission time and the effect of few lost pips on average in every transaction there will be an average (lets assume) 20% lost performance..

Somebody here who has produced 10 times more pips than you at present said something about one year discipline just to demonstrate your consistency prospects...well said

What I did wrong:

I did not follow my trading rules by opening 2 positions at the same time on June 28 and both trades were losses. Fortunately, my secret discipline system kicked in and stopped those two positions out with managable losses. If you check 5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal from my trading history, you can find the first 2 losses on June 28 were open at the same time.

What I should do:

I also should work on other smaller issues, such as afraid of taking risk and missed trading opportunities, fear of giving back my profit and missed some profits by closing positions earlier without the confirmation of closing signals. However, I must also remember while I am doing about 9%/week, my goal is to produce 5% weekly profit for 52 weeks.

I must be very confident with my trading system so I will never be worry about taking risk (or losses) again because I can come back after manageable losses.

I must continue train myself to be a disciplined trader. With my secret discipline system, I should be able to follow my trading rules and plan every day, in every trade. However, I can only claim I am 100% disciplined only if I can do it until I retire from trading.

Again, 1,000% profit in 1 year is possilbe if one can produce 5% weekly compound return consistently for 52 weeks.

moneybotfx:
Hello,

This is exactly the problem where profits are overestimated and almost impossible to do it in reality.

Even with the best automatic, fully backup system with consistent average performance and taking human discipline out of the equation it is impossible to compound every week, even every month..

Agree! It's only possible to compound with smaller account and impossible to compound when your account is big enough. My system won't be able to compound any more at $300K because most brokers limit trade size to 50 lots per click or per order.

Every profitable system and trader have the down periods. Imagine if you compound and face a DD that will be magnified. It will ruin your average performance and you will need more time to recover, so time plan gets ruined..

Great point! You must risk only 2% of your balance or equity per trade consistently to avoid magnified drawdown. My secret system will stop me from trading when drawdown is at 15% for at least one week.

I also have a recovery plan which will reduce my risk per trade to 1.5% when drawdown is at 15%. No one can avoid losing and it's part of Forex trading. We must train ourself to enjoy losses as long as they are manageable (I am not yet truly enjoying my losses which is what I need to improve).

Furthermore, your target and stop-loss, are very close and likely to be hit in volatile markets..

Yes, 15 pips stop is, on one hand, the beauty of my style and, on the other hand, the danger of my trading system. I must be very selective to my trade to avoid often stopped out.

You must demonstrate at least 3 months of forward performance in order to start dreaming...

This is what I totally disagree with you. No, 3 month, 1 year or even many years are too soon to claim to be a winning Forex trader. I saw so many long term big time "winning" traders end up lost everything, even life.

Trading is a life time challenge of being 100% disciplined. It only needs one 100% drawdown to blow out an account no matter how many xx,xxx,xxx% the account is up. Trader can only claim as a winner when he retires from trading.

In a live account given the market dynamics and signal transmission time and the effect of few lost pips on average in every transaction there will be an average (lets assume) 20% lost performance..

Great point! My clients should let me know what their performances are compared to mine because I did find RAS missed 2 of my trades as you can see from my early post. I also copy my trades to a slave account for the purpose of monitoring my performance. Please compare your trades with my slave account at MT4i - Stats for partnerfx .

Somebody here who has produced 10 times more pips than you at present said something about one year discipline just to demonstrate your consistency prospects...well said ..

Well said.

5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal

Adjustment of my trading plan

I made an adjustment to my trading plan: Instead of trading only my favor setups, I will trade a little flexible when the market is in a fast and 1 direction moving condition because I will not see my favor setups in such market condition which provides quick profit. However, I must only be flexible once if I can identify such market condition.

What I can do in such condition:

I can trade a little more ofter or trade without seeing my favor setups.

I can open up to 2 positions

What I can't do:

• Change SLs or place non SLs.

• Overtrading (over per trade limit, over per day risk limit, keep open up positions after stopping out)

• Trade outside my trading schedule.

My goal is to produce5% weekly profit consistently with reasonable risk for my clients.

Private Message for Forexdtrader

Dear Forexdtrader,

I just sent you a PM, please, check it.

Wait for your kind reply, thanks.

ZioB

I am celebriting my loss

I am celebriting my loss after some good wins this week because I am feeling good about this manageble loss and can walk away from trading without bad feeling.

I was concerning about how I would deal with losses after some good trades from this week and thinking if my 5% weekly return is too low for me. With these kind of feelings and thoughts, I know my weaknesses are working on my emotion which is going to hurt my trading if I can't handle it properly.

Luckily, I found that I am good with loss which is more important than making profit because I can always make profits as long as I am 100% disciplined.

Remember, I just need to produce 5% weekly return to make 1,000% profit in one week and I am just a human being who may make mistakes sometimes but I must manage my mistakes and improve my weaknesses.

A best week so far for more than 15% profit for my clients

Just got stopped out on my short EUR and I will stop trading for the week per my plan. It's the best week with more than 15% for my clients. However, I must remind myself that my goal is to produce 5% weekly compound return for 52 weeks. Trading well for a week is easy, trading consistently for 52 weeks is huge challenge.

As I said earlier, I must enjoy losses in order to win. At this time I would like to share what I've done since I joined RAS. I did more than 100% in 52 trading days with reasonable risk/drawdown. The most important thing is that I am working on the weaknesses for improvement every day. If I can repeat what I've done in the past 52 days, I can double my clients accounts again from their current balance which will bring an account to 300%...

Well, I must remind myself all I need to do is to produce 5% weekly return CONSISTENTLY. I must stop thinking that I can do more than that.

I hope all of you have a very nice weekend.

Hedge or not

Some one PM me but I can't PM him back so I will anwere his question here.

The maximal open positions are 2 with the same direction. I never hedge because I place 15 pips stop on every open position.

Thank you for contacting me.

Don't know how RAS support center work or not work.

I opened a ticket on July 4 and chat online with Carlos for at least 2 times and email support as well. I keep receiving email said the ticket will be closed for not contacting but I did respond to these emails and asked for solutions. I have to re-open the same ticket again and again without any solution.

It's a very simple issue, just tell me why my payments are different than their Ts and Cs or just change to match their Ts and Cs. I really don't know how RAS ticket system work if it really works.

My signal is 5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal

Please advise.

Same email again

I received this email again:

"This message concerns your ticket #SKV-668178. We have not received any response back from you in 48 hours, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this e-mail.

Subject: Autotrading commission

Department: Customer Support

Priority: Low

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 24 hours if no response is received from you. The ticket will not be closed in the case that you send another reply.

Rentasignal"

I have received this same email for RAS support on July 6, July 17, July 20 and July 23 and I responded to them every time I received this email. I also chatted with Carlos 2 times or more.

What is going on with RAS support? Can some one helps? Thanks.

Forexdtrader:
I received this email again:

"This message concerns your ticket #SKV-668178. We have not received any response back from you in 48 hours, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this e-mail.

Subject: Autotrading commission

Department: Customer Support

Priority: Low

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 24 hours if no response is received from you. The ticket will not be closed in the case that you send another reply.

Rentasignal"

I have received this same email for RAS support on July 6, July 17, July 20 and July 23 and I responded to them every time I received this email. I also chatted with Carlos 2 times or more.

What is going on with RAS support? Can some one helps? Thanks.

I think the email content is pretty clear and readable. Don't you think?

I have to move your two posts because the thread where you post was closed for posting. Seems when we installed this new forum version accidentally falls to open.

Reason: