Need help in creating EA using custom indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
luai gamil
luai gamil  

Hi

I need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like the EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up. If possible I would like to add a T/P and S/L user input. All other parameters do not need to be modified by the user.

As you can tell, I have absolutely ZERO experience in MQL programming. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers!

Files:
fantomforex
fantomforex  

Hey there,

Not sure if you wanted anything more than this, but it opens orders according to the arrows with user defined SL, TP, and lotsize. Lemme know if I can be of anymore assistance!

Fantom

Files:
abc_ea.mq4 3 kb
luai gamil
luai gamil  

Thank you!

fantomforex:
Hey there,

Not sure if you wanted anything more than this, but it opens orders according to the arrows with user defined SL, TP, and lotsize. Lemme know if I can be of anymore assistance!

Fantom

Hi Fantomforex

Thank you so much for your time and effort, they are truly appreciated! I have tested the EA and it works basically just like asked, but I have a few comments and some new ideas that I hope you can look into:

1. I think there is a fault in my own indicator, because it often makes an alert when the candles cross one of the MA lines. When that happens, it makes an alert but not an arrow. What the EA is currently doing is placing orders based on this alert. If possible, I would like the EA to ignore this alert and make a buy or sell order when the arrow is produced, and that happens when the CCI crosses the 50 horizontal line. So basically, I want the EA to open a trade only when the arrows show up.

2. I just had an idea. Instead of using a T/P function, perhaps it would be better if the EA would automatically close an order when a reversal arrow appears. At that same time, it would execute a trade in the direction of the reversal arrow. In other words, say the EA placed a buy order when a buy arrow (green arrows) appears. A couple of bars later a sell arrow (red arrow) appears (reversal), when that happens the EA would close the previous buy order and immediately initiate a sell order. Please note that occasionally, arrows of the same direction as the open order (buy) show up before a reversal arrow appears. In this case the EA should ignore these and wait for the reversal arrow before any action is taken. I hope i was able to explain my point clearly, let me know if you need further clarification.

I apologize if I am asking too much of you! Once again thank you for your time, and I would be grateful for any further assistance.

Best regards

jars_mana
jars_mana  

Looking for the same ea

Hello,

I am looking for the same EA capable of trading when an arrow appears and closes trades on the opposite arrow.

Please let me know if you find it.

Thanks

ReiAtzhu
ReiAtzhu  

need you direct online- live email?

Hello fantomforex,

i need you direct email or live messenger, i need to disscused with you with my specific setting, so specific i need you 1on 1, if you this trait it would take forever, i need you to make my custom indicator to be an EA, robot but need a lot of setting

sincerly

Re-i

edxelec
edxelec  
fantomforex:
Hey there,

Fantom

hello fantom

do you code indicator to EA, if so pls pm me with ur email or Ims so we can talk, i have got some juicy EA and Indicator that has been making profit so far...... my direct email is walexdedon@yahoo.com.

Tony32601
Tony32601  

In the same boat.

edxelec:
hello fantom do you code indicator to EA, if so pls pm me with ur email or Ims so we can talk, i have got some juicy EA and Indicator that has been making profit so far...... my direct email is walexdedon@yahoo.com.

Hi - I am in the same boat. I currently trade manually and I need assistance with coding my strategy into a basic alert system. I don't mind getting into the trade and doing it manually but having alerts would help out greatly. Maybe you and I could look for some programmers together and talk off-line.

rocktheedge
rocktheedge  

Hi fantom are you still on forex tsd if yes just add me on fb.com/rocktheedge thanks

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz  
jars_mana:
Hello,

I am looking for the same EA capable of trading when an arrow appears and closes trades on the opposite arrow.

Please let me know if you find it.

Thanks

It is impossible,

I will try to explain why it is impossible

The indicator (named ABC) working on 3 bars

1. previous bar ( previous from last closed bar )

2. last closed bar

3. and the next bar

lets make an example for buy alert and buy arrow;

buy alert and buy arrow's logics are different according to indicator's logic

when faster MA cross cross slower MA to the up it confirm bar number 1 and 2 and the alert comes with two bar confirmationand you can buy only the price opening new bar first price

after that confirmation ( 1th and 2nd confirmation ) indicator wait for next bar ( 3th bar ) if next bar close faster MA > slower MA , buy arrow appear on the chart ( but not at the actual price but on the previous bar)

so you have two option for placing a buy order with an EA

1. with a buy alert at the actual price ( at the next bar opening price )

2. with a buy arrow at the actual price ( at the fallowing bar opening price )

but never at the arrows level because its price stayed at the past ( but it is possible to place buy order as buy limit order at the arrow's level )

To add comments, please log in or register