Free mt5 to mt4 trade copier

I'm looking for a free mt5 to mt4 trade copier. It does not need to be sent over the net just from one to the over on the same computer.

Is there such a ea for doing this yet?

Regards

B.Rumsey

basza:
I'm looking for a free mt5 to mt4 trade copier. It does not need to be sent over the net just from one to the over on the same computer.

Regards

B.Rumsey

Post your MT5 EA here.

Why from MT5 to MT4?

MT4 to MT5 make sence.

...for FREE....few hours of work.

What u can give for free to this Forum?

Bongo:
Post your MT5 EA here.

Why from MT5 to MT4?

MT4 to MT5 make sence.

...for FREE....few hours of work.

What u can give for free to this Forum?

Hi Bongo

I'm testing out mt5's ea's and have found some that work ok but have not found a autoequitymanager script for mt5 yet, so i was hoping to find a script that would copy the mt5 trades and use the mt4 equitymanager script to see if they would work out on the better side.

Regards

B.Rumsey

basza:
Hi Bongo

I'm testing out mt5's ea's and have found some that work ok but have not found a autoequitymanager script for mt5 yet, so i was hoping to find a script that would copy the mt5 trades and use the mt4 equitymanager script to see if they would work out on the better side.

Regards

B.Rumsey

Sorry, I dont have this script.

It is good idea but from C++ (MT5) go to MT4..???

I tested MT5, check my forward test, that will be perfect.

Bongo:
Sorry, I dont have this script.

It is good idea but from C++ (MT5) go to MT4..???

I tested MT5, check my forward test, that will be perfect.

Hi Bongo

How easy is it to convert a mt4 ea to mt5?

I have include the script below that I hope someone might be able to convert to mt5 and then it will be there for anyone else if they wish to use it.

basza:
Hi Bongo

How easy is it to convert a mt4 ea to mt5?

I have include the script below that I hope someone might be able to convert to mt5 and then it will be there for anyone else if they wish to use it.

It is not so easy, depend of EA's.

This script is not converter from MT4 to MT5...

... only Equity manager

basza:

Regards

B.Rumsey

Try this one:

Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4 - Статьи по MQL5

It is in Russian but you can use translator for English.

I never tried, but it seems to do what you need.

Hope this helps.

Odirlei

odirlei:
Try this one:

Копирование торговли из MetaTrader 5 в MetaTrader 4 - Статьи по MQL5

It is in Russian but you can use translator for English.

I never tried, but it seems to do what you need.

Hope this helps.

Odirlei

Thanks odirlei

Just trying to figure it out now. Russian to English does not help to much.

Regards

B.Rumsey

basza:
Thanks odirlei

Just trying to figure it out now. Russian to English does not help to much.

Regards

B.Rumsey

If you are not C++ programmer,

that will not help you.

Jobs on MQL5.com may help you

Basza, post the thing you need to do on MQL5.com Jobs. Somebody might help you with this.

mt5-mt4 trade copier

Please could some one help me fix this. When it closes trade on MT5 via SL, it closes it on MT4 ok but then simultaneously opens another trade and closes within 1-2 pips so you end up with 2 losses...

I think this has something to with the different way MT5 submits its request to the server, MT4 just closes but MT5 with open an opposite to close the trade. Apart from this it works really well but the only way round it at the moment is after SL adjustments i have to remove the script from MT4 so it just closes the trade.

Also 2 warnings in file might have something to do with it. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3222

Reason: