Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 23

Hmm, maybe those are my trendlines from some timeframe when i uploaded the template. The ASI is great. I use it for trendline breaks and for trend direction across multi timeframes. Its easy to use. And its very accurate in showing the market.

Hi and Thankyou JTG Very Much!

I have read your thread today and find it quite appealing.

I still work full time and I am still trying to master the forex market with a reliable strategy. Over the last 2 years I have developed an appreciation for the 4 hour and daily timeframes.

I have also had a great liking and appreciation towards the CCI indicator.

I've looked at Dr Bobs set ups with CCI, but seemed to get in too late.

I have now recently looked at trades on the daily and 4 hour timeframes looking at overbought and oversold conditions on the CCI with divergence and reversal candle patterns. I have also enhanced this with support and resistance.

Then I read about your strategy. WOW. Correct me please if I am wrong, but your strategy seems very similar with anticipation, providing a good solid entry from confluence of dual CCI on the lower timeframes, plus your wonderful idea of using the strength of the US Dollar as a filter, via the correclations you do.

What do you think?

Thanks once again for publicising your strategy, and answering questions from previous posts. Can we please keep this thread going? I have enjoyed it immensely!

I am happy you find my strategy useful. I am not sure where to lead this thread though, sine the strategy is up to date and complete. I just happy to share it with everyone.

Non Lag Trend Display

Hi,

Would anyone please be able to tell me why my Non Lag MA Trend Display is all sideways arrows? The CCI Trend Display is working OK.

James the Giant:
I am happy you find my strategy useful. I am not sure where to lead this thread though, sine the strategy is up to date and complete. I just happy to share it with everyone.

post some pics of setups, then leave it behind so people can learn.

Probably missing nonlagMA in indicator folder. Read my post where I posted this indicator.

amochoc:
Hi, Would anyone please be able to tell me why my Non Lag MA Trend Display is all sideways arrows? The CCI Trend Display is working OK.

altoronto:
Probably missing nonlagMA in indicator folder. Read my post where I posted this indicator.

Dear Altoronto

I wonder if you can ad M5 time frame to your nonlagMA trend display

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Hull Moving Average

Would anyone know how to find a copy of a Hull Moving Average coloured for GFT Chart Studio?

I've deleted and downloaded altoronto's tpl three times but the non lag panel display remains unchanged...AUD M15 and M30 up arrows 1H/4H down arrows and all other pairs down arrows except for EUR M15 up arrow. This panel has remained static for days even though the actual nonlag indi changes.

It's such a useful panel thanks to altoronto. Do you think you could please re-post...or maybe something needs to be added to the parameters?

Thanks

amochoc:
Hi, Would anyone please be able to tell me why my Non Lag MA Trend Display is all sideways arrows? The CCI Trend Display is working OK.

Yeah im having the same problem with the nonlag trend display. I've deleted and downloaded it 3 times making sure nonlagma and nonlagma trend display are both in indicators folder but the nonlag trend display shows all sideways arrows. However the cci trend display works fine. I love this strategy and im anxious to apply the updated version a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: