MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 53

Hey there... Indicators no more working!?
What can I do folks!?

https://charts.mql5.com/22/895/xauusdm-m15-exness-com-2.png

i have installed the tempalte but i did not see the down ssl bar 4hr cna you plz sned me the file of it 

chackala:

Hi I am new to this forum and to forex

Can Somebody share me the latest of the files of the money making system please

money making system is similar risk management ? its my question

Hello everyone, I hope you are going, sorry for my English hoping that google translation will be effective. I learn so much on this site and with all of you it's great. I just came across this discussion and the strategy interests me being on MT4, however with all these messages and changes we get lost, could you please just remake a post in response with the essentials to download according to the latest updates? Knowing that the best thing would be to be able to receive notifications on my phone via the application for the two indicators and also know which document goes in which file? Did I understand that some go to "expert", others to "indicator" and others to "scripts"? Thank you very much for your altruism and for sharing your knowledge with generosity. Best regards. Anthony

Thank you for sharing. It is very helpful for me.

You may find some of the indicators don't work because of the new builds in the MT4 platform, the original post from 2011 would have been using an older build, things have advanced and so has the coding needs.

Mladen Rakic:

This one will work ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

Hallo. Can I get one for mt5? Thanks and happy new year!!

Who can  tell me how to close the order with IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines?

CAn someone make a youtube video setting it up from the beginning to end please. :)

MIGHT JAAZUZ:
CAn someone make a youtube video setting it up from the beginning to end please. :)
Pleaee Specify what you want the YouTube video for
Reason: