MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 52

Hello, Mr. Mladen,

Can i just ask you a question? Is "ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4" a "repaint" or "no repaint"?

Thank you very much for your answer !

Nice evening wishes

Pedro

This approach may work best a few years back when daily range is still that big and market are trending well most of the time, but in todays market I guess this will not work anymore,beside the new indicator was already discontinued by developer, other indicators still exist but I doubt if if does not repaint.

Pedro.1930: Can i just ask you a question? Is "ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4" a "repaint" or "no repaint"?
Put in on the tester and watch it.

Hi I am new to this forum and to forex

Can Somebody share me the latest of the files of the money making system please

any new file please

chackala:

Hi I am new to this forum and to forex

Can Somebody share me the latest of the files of the money making system please

This is the new version:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666/page51#comment_4446569

MONEY MAKING manual trading system
MONEY MAKING manual trading system
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, As this is my first post on this forum you may think that i am a newbie which i am for sure in comparing with some forex gurus like Igora...

hi sir i am newbis in trading is this system still working sir....

can i have it the complete system in RAR file sir incloding the templat of the system

gaiafinley:
Hi Guys, I'm new in Forex trading. I found out some channel on Youtube and I'd like to join these system. Here the link:<Deleted>
Can anyone give me advice about this? Is it good or not?

Please do not post links that could be construed as promoting an external commercial website.

Advertising is prohibited on this forum.

darkonix:

Dear All,

As this is my first post on this forum you may think that i am a newbie which i am for sure in comparing with some forex gurus like Igorad, but after spending couple of years in losing money, researching, losing money, researching and finally earning money i don't feel like one .

I wish to express my gratitude to all great coders (which i am not) by sharing with all of you one simple but above all profitable trading system which is using some very well known indicators.

There were couple of guidelines for me while i was searching for best combination that will not require constant monitoring like many other manual trading systems but that is not fully automated like an most of EA`s. (I still believe that trading experience is irreplaceable and non of the EA's can have that.)

1. Indicators does not repaint the past

2. To have email alert function

3. MTF option for filtering

4. To be suitable for 15min time frame (personally believe the best for intraday trading)

This system is mainly configured for EUR/USD 15min and Its made from following indicators:

IN10NTION news reader

NonLagMA v7.1_emailalert (length 40 , Pct filter 0.5)

SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf (lb 10 , time frame 240) *will act as filter for NonLagma

and in a addition StepStopExpert_v1.1 EAfor exits.

In order to understand better the system i am attaching the screenshoot together with the following guidelines:

How to use it:

Go Short :

When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)

Go Long :

The opposite from short (everything should be green)

Trading rules

1. Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT

2. Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!

3. Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!

4. For exits use following choice's:

-StepStopExpert EA

-manually set TP60 and SL30

-IN10NTION news reader TdFibo lines

-NonLagMA color change

To wrap up, as any other system it has its pluses and minuses and it does not represent holy grail but if system is used properly and all rules are followed can have winning rate of 80-90% with very low draw down in pips.

I am looking forward for your suggestions for improvement, or anyone brave who can create EA based on this strategy by combining this indicators.

Happy trading to all!

Sir SSl file isnt working i am not able to open it in mt4 though i have pasted it in indicator folder in mmt4 data folder plz can you check ,

i pasted your template file too but it onliny brings in the time zone bar thing and that graph on right hand side it dont import ssl bar 

Mladen Rakic:

madopter

here is a version with alerts added : nonlag_ma_nrp_2_amp_bars_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

please sir you can added push notification

thanks

Reason: