Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1575

Hi, Mr. Mladen

Please enter and ask him in this alert file? (when you put a red and green) because I do not know when a green arrow appears when I buy red and when to sell. Thank you and a good day for you. (if you have a good indicator you can help me) if you can send me the mail with the reply on batal.btl@gmail.com thank you

darrenlall:
do you know where i can find the Histogram that is used in the Renko Chase system?

We are CIT investing the owner of Renko Chase trading system.

we don't use Goldminer in Renko chase, that's counterfeit packages shared under our brand name, we taked down all these trademark infringement, anyway we provide Free Risk trial copy for demo, check this.

NOTE : goldminer is repainting indicator that change color and signal to 5 to 7 bars back and not suitable for trading at all

Hi,

Is there a version of this BUY-SELL indicator showing them as lines or can anyone please convert it as lines, that is if it is allowed of course. Any comment will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

US30, M5, 2018.03.20

FXCM Australia Pty. Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

US30, M5, 2018.03.20, FXCM Australia Pty. Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

hello mladen and thank you for td2-td3 indicators.is it possible for MT5?is there any indicator same it for MT5?

hi

someone can add alert this indicators..?

alert when 4 bars at the same colour

and i want to ask...

is it possiple to add related alert to 2 different indicators..

thanks in advance.

Files:

Need an alert when the colour changes

Thanks and regards

Files:
cc.PNG  32 kb

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hi,

I manage to get BB_alert_arrow indicator with .mq4 file.

can someone help me to edit it so it will not repaint?

Thank You

Regards

Files:

Hi

Anyone have script or EA Alert when price hit top band(20,2) and stochatic >=80. or price hit low band(20,2) and stochatic <=20.

Thank

Reason: