Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1561

Thanks for the indicator. I'm not sure renko is for me but it is interesting

Hello mladen and coders, i need an indicator that show me with arrows  when candle on keltner channel is not touching uper band or lower band. I attach the image and setup of keltner. I need buffer for the arrows. Thanks soo much.
Files:
13.png  10 kb
15.png  11 kb
14.png  28 kb

Hello , could you tell about this indicator , is there a newer version and redraws if he , for earlier thanks..)
Files:

Files:
DSS Arrows.mq4  16 kb

mntiwana - maybe you can help - the search function here is often quirky making it hard to find things that I know are here somewhere - hope that improves at our new home. I am looking for an rsi indicator that has alerts and arrows after price crosses a pre determined level - I'm sure I've seen one here but can't find it.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hello Mladen, Paco05

I am continuing my work on volatility but I would kindly need an audio signal as described in the picture I attached. Can you help me?

I thank you in advance.

Barons1

mladen:
Can not change ex4 file

sorry , really meant to ask if you/anyone has a similar reversal indicator to share (like the yellow reversal dot attached below) but one that does not repaint and with a push notification?

thanks a mil 

Files:
ReversalDot.ex4  20 kb

Can somebody convert to mt5 this indicator.  It's a great indicator. Thanks.

Sorry if my post is in the wrong place.

Files:

Paco05

Si! Si nota che uso il traduttore? ahaha ;-)

Ti ringrazio molto per la modifica! Sei molto gentile!

Barons1

P.S. di dove sei tu?

Barons1 :
Ciao Mladen, Paco05

sto continuando il mio lavoro sulla volatilità ma vorrei gentilmente bisogno di un segnale audio, come descritto nella foto ho allegato. Mi potete aiutare?

Ti ringrazio anticipatamente.

Barons1

Barons1
:

Ciao Mladen, Paco05

sto continuando il mio lavoro sulla volatilità ma vorrei gentilmente bisogno di un segnale audio, come descritto nella foto ho allegato. Mi potete aiutare?

Ti ringrazio anticipatamente.

Barons1

Barons1 sei Italiano?
Reason: