Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1518

Thanks mladen,
For your answer..I need one indicator which is not repaint at least current candle alert. I want to use that indicator for binary option 5min or 15min expiry.I need current bar alert.. Please give me that type of indicator.please mladen

kaykay:
Thanks mladen,
For your answer..I need one indicator which is not repaint at least current candle alert. I want to use that indicator for binary option 5min or 15min expiry.I need current bar alert.. Please give me that type of indicator.please mladen

Unless the indicator uses only oen price, the current bar must be updated according to price change. So, if you want to have current bar value/state unchanged, use any indicator and open price

hi mladen,

pls. check the the indicator. i cant attached to chart. if possible pls. add mtf.

Files:

Mladen, i have your mtf stochastics indicator, what is the reasonf for 2 arrows...

Thanks in advance

sal:

hi mladen,

pls. check the the indicator. i cant attached to chart. if possible pls. add mtf.

There is nothing wrong with that indicator - here is how it looks like on my chart without any code change at all :

mladen:

There is nothing wrong with that indicator - here is how it looks like on my chart without any code change at all :

Thanks sir

:( , i dont know my bad luck... let me try again...

mladen:

now i can see in this cahrt with another broker MT4 platfrom.  i dont know what is the mistake happeend.

I need your support to modify the colours as per the market mode.

1. STRONG UP TREND

2. STRONG DOWN TREND

3. NOISY TREND.

if it possible to give an friendly version will be more good. In the input parameter nothing shown and i cant do any i custom setting. pls help...

Files:

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS to all our friends here in forum and coders

pacois:

hi Pacois...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

thanks to share the new indicator.let me check that as well  :)

i did a good combination with MA (1HMA & ma with 2 colur) . my logic is simple. can you try to make an arrow and alert as per the attached snap...! :)

Reason: