Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1506

celte83:

> Up

please ?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page1003#comment_1842515

page 1003

As far as I remeber, that is the lates version

Mladen or great coders, its a nice strategy, can you please fix alert for this indicator because alert is not working or showing. Thank you.
Files:

Julio:
Mladen or great coders, its a nice strategy, can you please fix alert for this indicator because alert is not working or showing. Thank you.
Please post the original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked

mladen:
Please post the original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked

Sorry Mladen had checked the "TrueTL Alert V1.01.mq4" indicator which was the one I thought should be checked and seeing that it was not decompiled I assumed that the other indicator "TrueTL V1.01.mq4" was not synonymous.

I could not find the original source code (non-decompiled) of "TrueTL V1.01.mq4". So I guess you can not do anything?

I'm pretty sure it's a copy of some originally created by you some time ago. Maybe you could recommend a very similar indicator to this with the alerts.

Many thanks

Julio:

Sorry Mladen had checked the "TrueTL Alert V1.01.mq4" indicator which was the one I thought should be checked and seeing that it was not decompiled I assumed that the other indicator "TrueTL V1.01.mq4" was not synonymous.

I could not find the original source code (non-decompiled) of "TrueTL V1.01.mq4". So I guess you can not do anything?

I'm pretty sure it's a copy of some originally created by you some time ago. Maybe you could recommend a very similar indicator to this with the alerts.

Many thanks
I do not recollect working on something like that but will check ... no promises though

hi mladen,

could you fix the error of this indicator .

thank you very much.

Files:

nathan009:

hi mladen,

thank you very much.

Did you checked/applied it,what problem or error did you noticed ?

Hi guys,

I found these indicators on this forum and i would like have alert when candle change of color / or when line is broken. thank you very much.

mntiwana:

Did you checked/applied it,what problem or error did you noticed ?

Hi mntiwana

I found this indicator is not updated!
Files:
wma.png  27 kb

nathan009:

hi mladen,

thank you very much.

Try it out now

Files:
Reason: