Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1308

emmany4:
Hello MrTools/Mladen, pls help to correct the alert of this indicator. it does not alert all the time, pls make it alert, anytime the arrows show up. Thanks in advance. collective_system_v1.0.mq4

Hello MrTools, pls help on my request.

Thanks.

emmany4:
Hello MrTools/Mladen, pls help to correct the alert of this indicator. it does not alert all the time, pls make it alert, anytime the arrows show up. Thanks in advance. collective_system_v1.0.mq4

As far as I see, the alerts are made to alert once per bar - from the code there is no restriction not to alert always

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please make buy/sell arrows with alert on chart when the lines cross each other.

Thanks alot

triggerlines_m1.mq4

Hi rpasupathy,

here is a latest version of trigger lines indicator by MRTOOLS with a lot of options for prices and averages along with alerts and mtf,......your request for arrows might be more suitable with this one.

regards

triggerlines_of_averages_2_mtf_ampamp_alerts.mq4

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please make buy/sell arrows with alert on chart when the lines cross each other.

Thanks alot

triggerlines_m1.mq4

Hi Rpasupathy, added the arrows and alerts when the lines cross.

triggerlines_arrows__alerts.mq4

dansmol:
Dear mrtools and mladen

Please ,will you be so kind to add a shift setting and

alarm (when color change) to the attached indicator.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan ma_in_color_wappliedprice.mq4

Dan, have this version, even if the name is the same it's actually the same version, but modified a bit.

ma_nrp_color_mtf_alerts.mq4

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

please, will you be so kind to add an sound-alert and mail-alert if the points are changing? This would be really great.

Best regards

Files:

erdenmensch:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

please, will you be so kind to add an sound-alert and mail-alert if the points are changing? This would be really great.

Best regards

Repainting???

ANITHA**:
Repainting???

I don´t think so.

erdenmensch:
I don´t think so.

lagging indicator.

erdenmensch:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Best regards

erdenmensch

From a quick code inspection, it seems to be using future values too, but will have to check more

If it is using future values, then the conclusion would be to not to use it in signaling mode

Reason: