Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1245

eightball:
Mr Tools and Mr Mladen found this Fibonacci All TF on this site. is it possible for it to alert when price touches the fibo. for example if im on a 1 minute chart and prices touches the 5 min or 15 min fibo. it alerts usd/jpy 5 touch

eightball

It is almost impossible to have "touches" : the prive is not going to be the same as some fibo level om 99.99% of cases. Better to use some already existing fibo cross alerting indicator instead

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you might add the divergence in this indicator?

Greetings

Barons1

Files:
dtosc.mq4  3 kb

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1, it will be made, sometime today.

Does this repaint : v-rod__lerts_1.02.mq4

Files:

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add the usual alerts on this indicator (current/closed bar).

Thanks in advance. stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls help to add the usual alerts on this indicator (current/closed bar). Thanks in advance. stop_reversal_bluestops.mq4

emmany4

Try it out : stop_reversal_bluestops__alerts.mq4

Thanks Mladen and that was very fast. if possible in your spare time, pls make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

mladen:

emmany4

Hello Mladen, pls the indicator is slowing down my charts. I don't know if it has to do with the number of bars, maybe it can be reduced.

Thanks in advance.

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

Greetings

Barons1

Barons1, added divergence.

dtosc_divergence.mq4

mladen:

emmany4

Hello Mladen, pls help to create in the indicator, where to adjust the Count bars and also help to make the arrows show up at the tip of the candle and not in the body of the candle. Concerning the alert, pls i want it to alert only on first signal in a particular direction until an opposite signal occurs.

Thanks in advance

Reason: