Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1138

Directional Breakout Averages indicator

Hi Mladen, I've just start trading with your Directional Breakout Averages indicator. Is it possible to add an alert (sound and email) also when the signal end (as indicated in the attach)?

I know that in this case we'll have a lot of signals/alerts (especially when the arrows appear on the chart) but if you trade following the alerts I think is more profitable, especially on lower TF.

Waiting for your answer, regards.

del10:
i want add select RSI perioed and alert

and drwe line with signal

ema_crossover_signal.mq4

del10

better not to use that indicator (not even with ema) - it is repainting

kindly add BARN to these two indi.tq

kindly add BARN to these two indi.tq

lapigna:
Hi Mladen, I've just start trading with your Directional Breakout Averages indicator. Is it possible to add an alert (sound and email) also when the signal end (as indicated in the attach)?

I know that in this case we'll have a lot of signals/alerts (especially when the arrows appear on the chart) but if you trade following the alerts I think is more profitable, especially on lower TF.

Waiting for your answer, regards.

Hi Lapigna, a version with neutral alerts posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

morning mr mladen, can you please make sound alert to this indicator. thanks.

cashgrade:
morning mr mladen, can you please make sound alert to this indicator. thanks.

cashgrade

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to add a stoploss line with the Indicator values at the end or the reversal point where the Indicator will turn long/Short ?

Thanks a lot

Files:

Hello guys i need help with this, i'm trying to develop this Rainbow strategy, i have a problem at this point when a candle crosses above or below on EMA (26) the indicator give me a notification when after a candle close but i dont want it to be like that what i need is when just a candle touch the EMA(26) before even cross the EMA it should notify me instantly, is that possible? if yes can you help me guys what code am i missing?

Files:
rm1.png  17 kb

hi mrtools and mladen does this indi. repaint slut.mq4?

mladen:
Unfortunately all of them must be revised (due to new mt4 changes) Here is this one first : rads_t3_nmc.mq4

Rads system need MTF of this indicator right? can trouble someone to make it MTF?

when i load the indi, i can only see the blue line. how can i get the line for higher timeframe as shown:

Files:
Reason: