Indicators with alerts/signal - page 895

samuelkanu:
mladen/mrtools, could you please edit the alert for this indicator this indicator to be as the picture attached.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Replace these lines :

{

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

}

[/PHP]

with these

[PHP] {

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

}

and you will get the arrows the way you want them

mladen:
samuelkanu

Replace these lines :

{

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

}

[/PHP]

with these

[PHP] {

if (trend1 == -1 && trend1 !=-1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossUpCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize, true);

if (trend1 == 1 && trend1 != 1) drawArrow("1",0.5,i,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnColor,arrowsOuterBandCrossDnCode,arrowsOuterBandCrossSize,false);

}

and you will get the arrows the way you want them

Hello mladen, i tried it and it did not work that way. Maybe you have to look at it

mrtools/mladen in this indi. alerts are there but not working, can u please verify ? mtf_waddah_attar_explosionsa.mq4

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen in this indi. alerts are there but not working, can u please verify ? mtf_waddah_attar_explosionsa.mq4

Did you try it with AlertWindow set to true (otherwise it will write the alerts into journal tab)

mladen yes made it to true .... now working fine. thanks

mladen:
rplust Try using the one from this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page357#comment_723368

mladen, why is it that I cannot put 2 instances of the same indicator on the chart with different settings?

rplust:
mladen, why is it that I cannot put 2 instances of the same indicator on the chart with different settings?

Because that indicator is not creating objects with unique names (and in metatrader each object must have its unique name)

Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please could include in this indicator alerts + arrows, when crossed D+ with D-.

Thank you very much in advance

A big hug

Hermo

rplust:

rplust

Here is a version that allows you yo have multimple instances on the same chart : value_chart_deluxe_edition_-_correct_2.mq4

Set the UniqueID parater to unique value for each new instance that you attach to the chart

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone

Hello mladen and mrtools

Please could include in this indicator alerts + arrows, when crossed D+ with D-.

Thank you very much in advance

A big hug

Hermo

Hermo, added the arrows and alerts

Reason: