Indicators with alerts/signal - page 745

mladen:
Here you go. The usual set of alerts added. Possible repainting problem with arrows left on cghart when they are not needed any more corrected

Hello mladen, it appears the indicator AA alerts does not work on the new mt4 build because i tried to attach it to my chart but it was not possible.Also i tried compiling it and saw many errors. Could you please look into it. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen, it appears the indicator AA alerts does not work on the new mt4 build because i tried to attach it to my chart but it was not possible.Also i tried compiling it and saw many errors. Could you please look into it. Thanks in advance

There are no errors in that code that is posted there. Tested it with new metatarder (see the picture) as well as with build 509 and both compiled and work perfectly. If you made some changes in the code, revert it or re-download the indicator and it will work OK

Files:
aa_compiled.gif  60 kb

Thanks Mladen, you are always helpful.

HI please make alerts for Waddah attar pivot indicator waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Files:

privateer:
HI please make alerts for Waddah attar pivot indicator waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Hi Privateer,

Made the alerts, there are 3 separate options so you can choose either combination of daily,weekly, and or monthly pivot crossing you want.

Thank you mrtools Good day to you

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

mrtools:
Hi Privateer, Made the alerts, there are 3 separate options so you can choose either combination of daily,weekly, and or monthly pivot crossing you want.

Hello mrtools/mladen please i am looking for a williams percent range indicator where the bull or bear level can be set to what you like e.g -80,-20 or -50 and -50. Let the alert be on close or open candle with arrow. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen please i am looking for a williams percent range indicator where the bull or bear level can be set to what you like e.g -80,-20 or -50 and -50. Let the alert be on close or open candle with arrow. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Try out this one (it has adjustable levels for alerts) wpr_mtf-obos-alerts.mq4

im looking for an ichimoku kumo cloud breakout alert, mind sharing it if you have one .. thank you in advance

johnjacob:
im looking for an ichimoku kumo cloud breakout alert, mind sharing it if you have one .. thank you in advance

johnjacob

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

Reason: