Indicators with alerts/signal - page 617

cono1977:
mladen, first of all thanks for your patience with your edit (Time = 0), it is not happened yet, maybe tonight. I use this indicator only when one of the lines drops below level 15, on multiple pairs. The problem before the change, each candle made ​​it sound all alarms, although the trend was already gone. If you have different solutions accept them willingly, I have a lot to learn. Maybe an arrow is most appropriate?

cono1977

From the code, as far as I see, alerts are happening when +di and -di line cross each other not when some level is crossed. Let it run and it will for sure be clearer when does it alert

The Gann zigzag indicator (attached) is the same as Swing ZZ and a number of other zigzag non-repainters. Basically, the Gann Zigzag does not repaint peaks and valleys, but only extend the last leg of the zigzag.

Now here is my question: how can I know the first moment that a new leg has appeared?

Is there an indicator that will mark these moments on the chart?

Many thanks in advance.

Mrtools pls add alert to this indicator attached

samuelkanu:
Mrtools pls add alert to this indicator attached

Samuelkanu, Mladen update that indicator and I added alerts, check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173647/page2

mladen I messed up. you can add an alert with Android notification when one of the two lines drops below level 15 and another alarm when the level drops below 10? here the code without any alarm. Thank you again.

Files:
dmi.mq4  7 kb

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, Mladen update that indicator and I added alerts, check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173647/page2

Thanks mrtools, am grateful

cono1977:
mladen I messed up. you can add an alert with Android notification when one of the two lines drops below level 15 and another alarm when the level drops below 10? here the code without any alarm. Thank you again.

cono1977

When it comes to DMI, it is not the values of di+ and di- that are used to measure the level they reached, but the value of adx value. Usually it is considered that that when adx crosses some value up, there is a valid trend, and when it crosses some value down, the trend is either weak or does not exist (it is in a ranging phase)

perfect mrtools, many thanks

mladen ok thanks, I really appreciate your explanation. In my trading I rule on the d + and d-under level 15 and 10. Adx I do not care, it will be strange but it's true.

Honestly, I can hope for an alarm created by you for this purpose on this strange use of this indicator?

Hello

could set alarm to this indicator when H1 line Cross H4 ?

Thanks .

Files:
tmaslopemtf.ex4  11 kb
Reason: