Indicators with alerts/signal - page 427

mladen:
This one has alerts on desired levels crosses You can specify if you wish to alert when levels are crossed in either direction. For crossing level 70 up and level 3down set the alertsOnBreakout to true, For alerts when level 70 is crossed down or level 30 is crossed up set the alertsOnRetrace to true

thank you mladen.

Really appreciate it

regards

henry

multi symbol rapid rsi

mladen:
This one has alerts on desired levels crosses You can specify if you wish to alert when levels are crossed in either direction. For crossing level 70 up and level 3down set the alertsOnBreakout to true, For alerts when level 70 is crossed down or level 30 is crossed up set the alertsOnRetrace to true

hi mladen

would appreciate if multi symbol rapid rsi coded from the indicator below

thanks in advance

regards

henrymulti_symbols_rsi_amp_alerts_2.mq4

All RSI Indicator Alarm Request Please

Hello fellow traders and coders,

I need help in coding an alert to the attached indicator with popup and email. The indicator shows RSI levels in a sub-window on the bottom of the screen displaying multiple TF's and the RSI levels. What I would like is to be able to have an alarm coded in the indi so let's say I chose TF, m15, TF, h1 are both at the same level and then I would get an alert. So basically, send an alert if 2 or 3 TF's selected to be at the same level of overbought 85. Hope this is not too tedious. Thank you.

Riki

Files:
all_rsi.mq4  5 kb

kindly help me . ( Absolutestrength_v1.2_mtf )

hi guys, i m newbiz trader. have a lot of learning here. But i really interested with Absolutestrength_v1.2_mtf indicator . currently i use this indicator as my core indi to confirm a price action and a trend line. because i trade in 15m tf manually, its really good if this indicator has an alarm to alert me.

possible or not to add an alarm and a direction arrow to this indicator?

kindly someone will help me. Any advice .Really appreciated.

absolutestrength_v1.2_mtf.mq4

alert

Could a box alert be made for this indicator please?

The alert box would be activated when the indicator Fisher goes over +1 or under -1.

I've put on a pdf how good it could be.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

goldblack7:
hi guys, i m newbiz trader. have a lot of learning here. But i really interested with Absolutestrength_v1.2_mtf indicator . currently i use this indicator as my core indi to confirm a price action and a trend line. because i trade in 15m tf manually, its really good if this indicator has an alarm to alert me.

possible or not to add an alarm and a direction arrow to this indicator?

kindly someone will help me. Any advice .Really appreciated.

absolutestrength_v1.2_mtf.mq4

Hi Goldblack7,

Got the alerts not enough drawing buffers for the arrows though.

thanz

mrtools:
Hi Goldblack7, Got the alerts not enough drawing buffers for the arrows though.

thanz mr. tool . i love this indicator. The arrow only for fast visual option. not too inportant.

My apologies to mrtools and mladen

Dear mrtools and mladen

I want to apologies for all my posts about the indicators which didn't work(2 mas indic)

even in 2 new platforms,and even with the terminal 432 from mladen.Now thei work perfect.

How? Yesterday a friend ask me to show him some tips for forex trading.After 10 minues he told me:

-Dan,You know your computer doesn't work properly?

-Why?

-Because the computer clock is not fix.It shows 7:44 but the time is 12:42.

-So what?

-If the clock is not corect,windows can't check for updates and some downloads you make can

not work properly.

So I fixed the clock and 20 seconds after I had amessage--windows found 87 updates and need

to install them .After that I opened my platform, and.....SURPRISE, all the indicators work perfect.

So, again, my deepest apologies

My best regards to you two

Dan

Dear mrtools

I forgot to ask you for a new favor.

Canyou ad an alert to a regular Heiken Ashi indic ,when a candle

cross a MA( something like EURUSD-price crossed down)

As usual, no pressure.

Thank you very much

Dan

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

I forgot to ask you for a new favor.

Canyou ad an alert to a regular Heiken Ashi indic ,when a candle

cross a MA( something like EURUSD-price crossed down)

As usual, no pressure.

Thank you very much

Dan

Hi Dan,

Glad you found the problem and got things working, am away from my platform right now but will be back in a little while and do the alert, in fact if i remember right got something similar there now.

ps) check this one out Dan and see if this is what your looking for.

Reason: